Hello!

Vladimir

Registered
I bought 2006 busa from japan. It's strange but colors from 2008 gen.
How can I identificate original color (maybe by VIN number or any special plate?)

How can I identificate original color (maybe by VIN number or any special plate?)
Colours match a 2008 model,it's a generation 2 by the looks of it which came out in O8 not 06

Although by closer inspection it does appear to be a gen 1 painted in the 08 colour looks good but is not gen 2

Hi Vladimir and :welcome: to the Org, looking at your pic and assuming she has an aftermarket fairing or paint job I would say this was your original colour unless whoever changed the fairing also changed the rest of the bodywork..(seat and tail unit).
The colours are 2006 Suzuki Hayabusa GSX1300R (CZW) Candy Sonoma Red and Pearl Nebular Black and here is a pic.

2006_blackred.jpg

If you pm me your vin number I will see if my local dealer can confirm :)

Just looking at that, looks like someone either painted or bought the plastics for the 08 as well as an 08 tank,

Hi Keith!! Many thanks for information!!!
It's really strange about German cause I bought this bike from Japan. Very intersting investigation origin of my bike)))

full.jpg

Hi Keith!! Many thanks for information!!!
It's really strange about German cause I bought this bike from Japan. Very intersting investigation origin of my bike)))

View attachment 1573346
You are welcome Vladimir and yes, I wonder how it ended up in Japan but I guess that will be difficult to find out. I think it suits the black and orange color because as everybody knows, that is the fastest color :lol::race:.

Back