Hello.. tap tap.. this thing on?

thrasherfox

BUSA
Donating Member
Registered
Greetings all.

Hope every has had a very merry couple of Christmas's :) and thanksgivings and.. well you get the idea :)

As soon as I figure out the classified section I am going to be putting some Busa parts up for sale. I need to figure out what they are worth, what a fair price is, etc.

But keep an eye out if anyone is interested. mainly plastics. At one time I had a dream of having a totally second set of plastics and I was going to have the most awesome, most beautiful, most intriguing and most unique paint scheme man (and woman) kind has EVER seen.

But it isn't going to happen. I think I have just about everything but a tank, think I have some pristine plastics and a few side fairings than can probably be repaired.

oh, forgot. It is all for a Gen 1 Busa.

Anyway, hope everyone is doing well. I have been totally out of the entire motorcycle community for a long time now. So I have no clue whats going on, whos who, whos isnt who :)

again, hope all of you that I know are doing well. (and even those I dont know :) )

Ron

we have not mee but I remember you were one of the "regulars" when I signed up back in '06 :)

Last edited:
Thanks for the welcome back everyone :)

red1100cc - I think I would love Wyoming. the wife hates the cold however so her, not so much :)

So how has everyone been? anything major happen around since I have been gone? things all good?

Yo Ron! Whats happening?

Long time no see, we have missed you man!

Good to hear from you again, Ron! I hope all's well with you. :thumbsup:

Good to see you posting! Sure have missed ya around here. I know things can get hectic during this time of the year but please stop in every now and then and say hello.:thumbsup:

Back