Hello, new here with a question?

mikev7

Registered
Hello im new here. I just purchased a 07 busa used with 4500 miles. My question is this: You know how when you turn the ign key you hear the fuel pump prime and shut off right? Does it supposed to start back up and keep running after the bike is started?

Ys the fuel pump runs while the bike is running, thats how you get the fuel and presure to the injectors. If the engine is runnig then so is the fuel pump.

Ys the fuel pump runs while the bike is running, thats how you get the fuel and presure to the injectors. If the engine is runnig then so is the fuel pump.
+1 on that, and
welcome.gif
to the org. don't forget to post up some pics.
rulez8bn.gif

Sorry for taking so long to reply. I had to run this morning and i cut my comp off while i was posting pics. Thanks for the info. I was also wondering about making the dome fit with the rear grab handle still on the bike. I was dissapointed when i screwed the handle on then tried to put the dome over it. I got lots in store for the bike. Ever saw these? www.hightechspeed.com

I live in shi% hole new orleans and im still staying at my business address due to katrina so dont mind all the construction junk in the pics. Its just a plain jane busa with painted factory cans.
IPHONE280.jpg

IPHONE278.jpg

I just put a new diablo that i never used on my old bike on the front today.
IPHONE280.jpg

IPHONE280.jpg

WELCOME TO THE MADDDNNNNNEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cool.gif

I figured id have to trim it like that. I got to have the grab bar on it at all times. All bikes should have grab bars. Next to my 01 zx9 its heavy as a brick. What yall think bout the zx14? I couldnt bring myself to buy one, 15hp or not! Ugly aint the word.

I also currently own a 06 raptor 700 and a 02 project quad ex400 with a 04 zx10 engine.

Hey ninja you a member on rocket madness?

NICE LOOKING SCOOT!!! YOU DON"T WANT TO KNOW WHAT PEOPLE HERE THINK ABOUT THE 14, BUT I THINK THEY LOOK LIKE CRAP!!!
cool.gif

Yup! first mod coming up. There a post in here, about a year old "hump mod"
Sorry for the dirty bike- didn't get to clean it after riding today.
welcome.gif

IMG_0133.JPG

welcome.gif
to the org you can find about whatever mod you thought of
and a lot you would'nt think possible here
beerchug.gif

Thanks yall.
beerchug.gif
I heard about the hump mod. Its one of the 1st things i ran across on the net the day i got the bike home. I went to the track sunday and already need it. I could put anything in the trunk on my last bike. That hump mod will help with trunk space for when i gotta carry that big load.

What other easy mods are there? Cheap ones dont hurt either.

Back