Hello from TN!

Welcome...:welcome::welcome::welcome: Clarksville here, whereabouts in TN are U?
Is this what you mean on bike outline?

05-23-2011 02;01;25PM.jpg

:welcome:
i also do vinyl signs and graphics. pm me an we can get together on vinyl work. my bike has some of my work.:beerchug:

Welcome to the org! Now start making some Kanji overlays for cheap that actually are the right size and start making a fortune on Ebay! Oh, and they can't be 8 million dollars like tapeworks.:whistle:

:beerchug:

When you are ready to buy a plotter or a printer, let me know; I'm a Western Graphtec and Roland dealer...

west tn here to. munford/covington area. where abouts are you exactly? maybe see you on a bike night in memphis.
oh yeah welcome to the org and....
:worthless:
without pics folks around here wont believe you have a bike.

Welcome to the org...pics of busa a must?:-)
Posted via Mobile Device

Welcome to the org! Now start making some Kanji overlays for cheap that actually are the right size and start making a fortune on Ebay! Oh, and they can't be 8 million dollars like tapeworks.:whistle:

:beerchug:

Thats what I`m working on atm for mine. I put on a set of factory size but it didnt look `custom` enough. So I`m gonna try one quite a big larger and let it roll up and off the fairing and see how that looks. But I can make you guys stock kanjis or custom ones etc for the down low. Tell me how much you wanna pay and Ill try to make it happen :) ... Ive got quite a few colors..couple specialty like chrome,gold, a very little carbon fiber (that sh*t is high lol) i have red and black in reflective too. I have no interest in making a killing...I just wanna make it :) So I have no probs workn out deals :thumbsup:

Back