Headlight

bowwow

Registered
Does anyone know where I can find a LED headlight like this?

busa_headlight2.jpg

You and me both, I believe its from an Infinity, but I don't know which model.
sad.gif
 Hopefully someone will chime in, lQQks like a fairly simple modification but time consuming.

I got mo time than money!!!!
cool.gif

(rockadaous @ Sep. 20 2007,14:09) first time seeing that.  different.
That photo been floating around for some time now, over three years.

LQQk what I just found. he he he

Might have to make this a winter project!

null
02_q45_4-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ouch, lQQks like I'll be hitting the junkyard for what they want on a brand new light assy. Also, no HID(Xenon only) on this one folk. Guess this project will have to wait til I get another Busa next year possibly the 07 or 08.

Last edited by a moderator:
(Mike.P175 @ Sep. 20 2007,19:37) Likes da light but would not get it if it's not
as bright as H.I.D's
Same here, thats why I'll have one with a HID and one with the Xenon or maybe do a combo with the HID in the high beam location.  You have to admit it does lQQk trick as hell.

Pimpn aint Eazy!@!

That yellow high beam your sporting is no longer available, is it?

(DR1300R @ Sep. 20 2007,19:50) That yellow high beam your sporting is no longer available, is it?
Its custom made. I cut it out from a piece of yellow vinly transparent cover.

Hate to burst all of your bubbles, but using a pure LED headlight like that at night would be completely worthless. While it is true that LEDs are bright when you look at them, they do not throw light very far. I know, I have LED tail and back up lights on my Jeep. While they are bright as hell and can certainly be seen from a distance behind me, when i put it in reverse the white back up lights barely light up more than 5 feet behind me

I See these Headlights all the time here. They are very bright compared to regular halogen bulbs. I will get some pics and ask around on where they buy them at. I
Roger

Back