Hayas In The Hills 2017

19a0ca9e-cc79-4354-937b-d58cf3bc6e93.1.10.jpg

5 Bedroom, 6 Beds, 2.5 Bathroom In The Poconos Area
This beautiful home is located in the borough of East Stroudsburg in Monroe County, Pennsylvania. It is located in the Poconos region, approximately 35 minutes from the Poconos Mountains.

The light filled, two stories home is stylishly decorated and features 5 bedrooms and 2.5 baths. Carpeted floors throughout, the home boasts a large living room with a fireplace, and a large kitchen and dining area for those warm family meals. For your entertainment: Pool/ Ping-pong table, PS4 gaming system, Home theater system, 65" Smart TV (w/ Netflix, Hulu, Pandora), Free Wifi, Board games & cards.

The master bedroom, on the main floor, is outfitted with a lush; queen sized bed, as well as a television and dvd player. The other 4 guest bedrooms are located on the 2nd floor, all with a queen size bed. Also a bunk bed for kids in master bedroom and one of the bedrooms on the 2nd floor.

The master bath is furnished with a spacious jetted jacuzzi, standing shower, and double sink, while the second bath is located on the 2nd floor. Also the powder room/half bathroom is located in the main area near the living room. All fresh linens and towels will be provided during your stay. We also provide cosmetic/skincare products in the bathroom for your convenience.

Our fully equipped kitchen is at your disposal, with all utensils, glassware and kitchenware such as pots and pans.

Guests will be provided with a guidebook upon arrival with lists of highly rated restaurants, activities, local attractions and shopping areas in the region.

The home is equipped with both heat and central A/C, along with a washer and dryer on the main level.

There is FREE parking on the premises!

Why East Stroudsburg, PA, USA:
The home is located in the Pocono Heights / Wooddale in East Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania. Which is a suburban neighborhood. East Stroudsburg is also a tourist town, so things do not close up at 5pm! There are many things to enjoy such as shopping, great parks, fun activities for all to do within 20 minutes in any direction. We are close to everything, including New Jersey and Delaware Water Gap.

5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 20, Beds for 16-20
  • Bedroom 2: 1 queen, 1 bunk bed

• Bedroom 3: 1 queen

• Bedroom 4: 1 queen

• Bedroom 5: 1 queen

• Master Bedroom: 1 queen, 1 bunk bed
    Includes: 32" TV, bathroom

ok... cost for this years Haya's in the Hills at $50 per person per night..or $100 for the weekend (minus food but that is barely $15 for whole weekend divided out between everyone. i am basing this on 17 people (plus mary and i and tasha) for a total of 20 total occupancy. it will be a little more if we dont pull in a full 17 (we average about 15 plus my family) which should only bring up total cost to $60 or $120 for the weekend if we dont get as many.. so still REALLY CHEAP for a great time. so at this time i am asking (because i dropped almost $1000 to reserve) for everyone to pre pay and reserve your spots. it will be first come first serve on slots available (17 with "max occupancy" but sometimes we get away with couple more without owners knowing) depending on how quick we fill up.. there may be other discounts as mentioned but will take that as we go. get ahold of me on how to send funds.

Haya's in the Hills ATTENDANCE SHEET
chrisjp and mary and dragonazz (pre paid)

Jeff west and jeffery (pre paid)

Knippie (pre paid)

Knippie (pre paid)
James Hanft jr (pre paid)

Knippie (pre paid)
James Hanft jr (pre paid)
Russ and Belinda (pre paid)

thats up to 9 people grabbing slots in 2 days and we only have 20...grab them while we got them!!!

looks like Saturday morning breakfast before the ride is on chef's jwest and jeffery!!! Consist of pancakes,french toast,eggs,toast and maybe more.!!!

not sure yet if I can get those days off. I'm trying hard. I don't get on the computer much so don't think I'm not responding to you. Hope to see you all there.

just a friendly reminder, pre paying for your attendance helps me recoup my investment to reserve, and it lets everyone know who is going to be there and help drive up attendance.

Have you gotten the address to the place. Want to google area and check out property. Getting closer!!!

east stroudsburg PA. i wont get physical physical location till the 1300 balance is paid in june (includes a 500 security deposit)

Back