Hayabusa to Gsxr1000 tail conversion kits.

matrix

Registered
I made a few tail conversion kit to busas. Hayabusa to Gsxr1000 tail conversion kit.
Direct bolt on, made in a machine shop. It comes with all the necessary hardware and a customized seat.
I made it for Generation I. busas. The kit also works on the Generation II. busas but I'm just not sure about the seat.
I did not have a Gen II. busa available to try it.
{Suzuki changed the seat on the busas from 2007 to 2008.}
The pictures are not the best and the busa was lowered by 2"-3" and it had no tail lights and passenger seat or seat cowl on it.
{Sorry but I can't go into anything more because I don't want to brake the "forum rules"}
Check out the pictures and drop me a message if you like it.

Hayabusa tail 035.jpg

Copy of Hayabusa tail. 002.jpg

Hayabusa tail 005.jpg

Hayabusa tail 032.jpg

2013_12_13_630.jpg

2013_12_13_631.jpg

2013_12_13_632.jpg

Attention GENERATION 2 {2008 - 2014} Busa owners! The Kit comes without a seat! You'll have to send your seat to our shop to be customized because of the cost of GEN 2 seats { unless you are willing to pay extra $100.00 for the seat}. Turn around time is 5 -6 days. I only need your seat for 2 - 3 days to be modified. Modifications will only work on STOCK SEATS and STOCK SEAT COVERS! Free shipping sending it back to you and the $35.00 reimbursement fee on pay pal.

hi this what i am after i have a gen 1 hayabusa and want to put a gsxr 1000 K6 onwards rear end do you do a kit for this if so can give me a link where i can get bits from many thanks

I really don't know if the 2006 pillion would work with my kit. Everybody uses the 2008 tail because it's a best looking tail section, however I've seen one or two 2006 tail but there is not a lot of different between the two tails. Why do you want the 2006 tail?

Could you tell me the weight of the entire "subframe"? Just curious. No pegs, plastic, etc. Just the supports.
Thanks

Attention GENERATION 2 {2008 - 2014} Busa owners! The Kit comes without a seat! You'll have to send your seat to our shop to be customized because of the cost of GEN 2 seats { unless you are willing to pay extra $100.00 for the seat}. Turn around time is 5 -6 days. I only need your seat for 2 - 3 days to be modified. Modifications will only work on STOCK SEATS and STOCK SEAT COVERS! Free shipping sending it back to you and the $35.00 reimbursement fee on pay pal.

Do you still make the kits and if so how much

Back