Hayabusa picture game

HHmmm, might be easier to get a picture with a buffalo around here than a bull...and that farm is a ways out, might have to wait till the next challenge~!~

i want in on this, i get the bike back on Wednesday.

no RED BULLS IN OHIO!!!

gimme a challenge... gimme a challenge.... I'll do it the DAY I GET THE BIKE BACK

Colton :laugh:

holy cow! i cant believe what just happened. I saw this at 5 tonight and thought i could never get it, there's truck stops everywhere. There must be 5 within 10 mile.s of where i live that would have counted. I-94 is a huge gold mine for truckers and stops. I can't tell you guys how excited I am right now. I literally ran out the door to get on my bike and was breathing so hard i rode with my visor up the whole time (50 degrees up here maybe less). All I can say is this game is awesome! I tried for the plane but mine wasnt old enough. Cant wait for the next one.

Oh man you beat me to it. When I saw the challenge I thought I can get this one since there is a couple here in Milwaukee but could't get on rigth away was planning to go tomorrow morning. Lol... Good one Is this the one by Ryan Rd? Good job :thumbsup:

A BULL, this could turn out to be a GOOD thread on it's own !!

"I was trying to get a picture next to a bull for that game thing, when all of a sudden......"

Good luck trying to get a bull to stand still for a picture :laugh: I think I'll wait for the next one,LoL

No horns but definitely a bull! I checked from the fence line and he proved me correct whlile walking away!:laugh::laugh:

IMG_1035.jpg

Horns were specified in the challenge. Nice try though. :thumbsup:

Next challenge is to get your bike in a picture next to a REAL BULL. I need horns in the pic, male cow, alive (preferably). Good luck!

i love the enthusiasm, didn't think that the whole "bull" would carry this far but cool none the less. I did get the pics from I-94 and ryan. I tried to weigh the bike on the scales but it didn't work. good try cheferman65, but horns were stated like O holy P said, maybe if no one gets it in the time limit we'll give it to you. great work though!

A BULL, this could turn out to be a GOOD thread on it's own !!
"I was trying to get a picture next to a bull for that game thing, when all of a sudden......"

Good luck trying to get a bull to stand still for a picture :laugh: I think I'll wait for the next one,LoL

:laugh:

Ill get the pic tomorrw, my uncle has a huge bull, I just hope the bull doesn't charge :poke:
How much longer on this challenge? I can't take the pic till tomorrow afternoon.

technically you have till 9ish on friday night, i figured someone had a connection. I was tempted to try myself riding through the country last night, but i couldnt find one.

Ill get the pic tomorrw, my uncle has a huge bull, I just hope the bull doesn't charge :poke:
How much longer on this challenge? I can't take the pic till tomorrow afternoon.

Triple points if the pic is of the bull, bike and you poking said bull with a stick:whistle:

I couldnt find anything today..and i used to ride the bastards:laugh:

Back