Hayabusa picture game

I actually just got a new helmet yesterday and new yoshi pipes today.. (Well new to me.. just like my bike) and I was headed home. Well here in Houston, we have this Psycho cop that has a thing for bikes and loud pipes, so I was on the look out for him (although these aren't really loud but he is a prick) when something catches my eye in the rear view. I'll be... A Red Bull Truck. Not the cute little sample car that's driven by the cute women.... But still a Red Bull Truck.. So I keep trying to go slower so this thing will catch up with me (as I passed him about 1/4 mile back). I keep getting out of the way of other vehicles... Finally he catches up. So I start waving and hitting the horn.. He's not paying attention.. lol. Finally he looks up, but I was waving with my right hand so he passes me up. I catch up and motion to roll his window down. I ride kind of close and ask if I could take a pic of his truck. He looks confused (probably didn't hear me) but says he's going to pull over. I say ok. When he does, I pull in behind him and explain to him what I wanted to do and why, he just laughs. I got a free Red Bull out of it. :cheerleader::thumbsup::cheerleader: (where's some vodka when you need it.. oh. in the kitchen)

Judges?

(I'll come with the challenge after I get to work tonight to see if the judges will say I got it before the buzzer)

AWESOME!! :thumbsup: You got my vote, even though it's a day late. A new challenge wasn't posted yet, so I say it's VALID!

Good job houstonbussa!!

I'd say it's a winner too!! Last Thursday I was driving to the gas station to fill up one of the new Nissans at work and saw a Red Bull van parked at a Big Dogs. I'd ridden my Busa to work but it was at the dealership and I was in a car, I had planned to ask the driver how long they were gonna be there and if they could wait until I brought the Busa back, unfortunately as I was waiting for the light the van pulled out and a very attractive young lady sped up the street in it in the opposite direction!!:banghead:

I want to see your bike (whoever) park outside a truck stop. Not a rinky dinky gas station. One that has the lanes for semis to fuel, park, has showers too.. Maybe even catch a pick of a Lot Lizard in the background. haha. (Some of you may have to go to the skirts of town for this one.. And those in small towns may just have to go to town.. haha. And for those over seas I think you call them lorries? (SP?)

Figured it'd make people have to do some driving but not too wild and crazy.
And if you don't know what a lot lizard is, you really don't want to know.

Last edited:
entice the with a purple light.. Or so I've been told. It catches their attention and draws them in.. I've never driven trucks, so that my just be a wive's tale. :whistle: lmao

entice the with a purple light.. Or so I've been told. It catches their attention and draws them in.. I've never driven trucks, so that my just be a wive's tale. :whistle: lmao

I work in a warehouse and went out with a driver a few years ago. We had a stop in a HUGE distribution district somewhere in Maryland. As we sat waiting for the truck to get loaded the driver pointed to a Lizard walking up and down the street. There were trucks lined up everywhere. She stopped at one rig, got in and we could see the air-ride cab, well, you know:whistle:
Then she got out, went to another rig....:laugh:

Anyway, got a good size truck stop a few miles away, but the rain isnt helping me get there for a Busa pic. :banghead:
No comment on the Lizards at my local truck stop :whistle:

Did I WIN? holy cow i had a crazy time the last 20 min.

015.jpg

014.jpg

013.jpg

holy cow! i cant believe what just happened. I saw this at 5 tonight and thought i could never get it, there's truck stops everywhere. There must be 5 within 10 mile.s of where i live that would have counted. I-94 is a huge gold mine for truckers and stops. I can't tell you guys how excited I am right now. I literally ran out the door to get on my bike and was breathing so hard i rode with my visor up the whole time (50 degrees up here maybe less). All I can say is this game is awesome! I tried for the plane but mine wasnt old enough. Cant wait for the next one.

this is awesome! My sister actually has a pic of me riding a red bull can on the back of a mini, the ones the cute girls drive, just like riding a bull. so let me get this right, i just choose where or what a bike has be or be next to and they have how long to get it? So in honor of the game and the red bull/monster challenge the Next challenge is to get your bike in a picture next to a REAL BULL. I need horns in the pic, male cow, alive (preferably). Good luck!

holy cow! i cant believe what just happened. I saw this at 5 tonight and thought i could never get it, there's truck stops everywhere. There must be 5 within 10 mile.s of where i live that would have counted. I-94 is a huge gold mine for truckers and stops. I can't tell you guys how excited I am right now. I literally ran out the door to get on my bike and was breathing so hard i rode with my visor up the whole time (50 degrees up here maybe less). All I can say is this game is awesome! I tried for the plane but mine wasnt old enough. Cant wait for the next one.

The excitement and enthusiasm in this post is epic. :laugh: As for the next challenge...I'm eager to see who comes in on this one!! I'm definitely at odds...you guys with 'busa's in the country, go make some friends with a farmer. :lol:

Back