Hayabusa paddock side lift finally available

Just got a status update.. looks like we're close, but still waiting on the pins.

The Stands are sitting here ready to ship, the Pin Kit is now in the gone to plating stage and I call the shop every second day to let them know we have Awesome Customers who really want me to get the Pin Sets shipped to them,

I am told that we are not far away at all on getting them back here,

Thank you for all of your patience and your support, I am making up 24 of these sets so that we have lots on hand once they are completed.

I didn't get ripped off I've spoken with the company and paypal my $$$ is protected and I will be reimbursed if This deal goes south. I really want this stand so I figured I will wait it out a little longer and let y'all know it the stand is legit or not

I didn't get ripped off I've spoken with the company and paypal my $$$ is protected and I will be reimbursed if This deal goes south. I really want this stand so I figured I will wait it out a little longer and let y'all know it the stand is legit or not

OK.

I guess I just don't understand why it's taking so long. A company that can't deliver will lose my business pretty fast.
Didn't they tell you they were waiting on pins? How long ago was that?

It would have been alot better in my book if they had told you up front that they didn't have the pins in stock BEFORE you ordered not after.
If I was in their shoes and couldn't make the pins myself I would have found a shop to make them for me, so I would have happier customers.
But that's just me. Some people won't go the extra mile to make people happy. I assume you can't say you wouldn't be happy if you already had it by now, right?

He's legit, I've bought stuff from Blair when I was on the SV650 forums.

I've been hounding him for the busa stand, and prior to it's release, I would have preferred to pay and get on the list, than wonder when it's available to order.

I don't doubt he will deliver it; it sucks waiting though.

ur paypal money is not protected after 60 days. wat exactly is this guy doing? how long does it take to get the proper pins? I think he blowing smoke up ppl's asses if thats the only hold up considering how many ppl are waiting for this product and how long its been now.

I hope I'm wrong cause I want one too.

I spoke on the phone with a paypal representative and voiced my concerns he said my $$$ is covered up to 6 months after the purchase date so I'll take paypal's word on that. ive never had any issues with claims or refunds in the past so I don't see this being any different. Am I gonna wait 6 months... No but I figured I've already waited this long a little while longer won't hurt. If this was a regular run of the mill item like an air filter etc. it would be a different story but Ive been wanting a stand like this for some time so I'm hoping its worth the wait. If not no harm no foul I don't stand to lose anything

They also never had the Busa pins to start with.
Otherwise they wouldn't be using MY Busa on MY Bursig stand to advertise their stand.

I hope it works out for you.

yes, that's what he told me yesterday. I don't have a tracking number yet. I'll assume if shipped today by ups ground, I'll get it late next week.

I have the Bursig myself. A really nice unit and yes it is expensive but I got the pins for my ZRX as well. It took all about a week to get it.

I wanted to get the Paddock but when I sent emails I got zilch responses.

From their pictures, it should be cheaper to ship, since the supports bolt to the legs. The Bursig's are welded, but the shipping box was a very odd shape. Waiting to hear how the quality is!

how difficult was the install? It looks like remove engine bolt to install the female connector, assemble the stand, and tighten bolts once everything mates up.

Back