Hayabusa owned by Jenna Jameson

i know i've contributed to her financial empire a few times in my day. :whistle: she has good taste in bikes.

no pic of her is dissappointing

Done and Done:thumbsup:

jenna-jameson.jpg

You would think someone selling a bike on Ebay with the pricing/stature associated to a "celebrity" would at least spell their name right ???.

"Jenna JamesonS"??

A minor infraction I know...but come on. How bout a bike owned by "JJ Walkered"? It's DYNOMIIIIITE!!!!:laugh:

it says Jenna couldnt have made it where she was without the work of SportChrome at least thats how I read it

My wife recently saw her on Oprah and asked me if I knew who she was...well yea! She's actually a smart business person who has made a lot of $$$ and is in control of her own enterprise. Very smart and very wealthy! Of course it took a lot of effort to get to the top of the game and stay there. Got to look good and stay in shape.

I say good for her!

i dont like that busa at all, it probably has been ridden by 100's if not 1000's of men, and maybe even a few ladies too...i hear it was a little lose and recently had to have a rejuvenation procedure:laugh:

I did hear it was kept well lubed and fluids were always topped off though. The initial break in was a little fast and hard but it always had a full tank, The piston rings are worn and the piston sometimes just slaps around hitting the cylinder walls now due to excessive use and hard riding for long periods of time. :whistle:

My wife recently saw her on Oprah and asked me if I knew who she was...well yea! She's actually a smart business person who has made a lot of $$$ and is in control of her own enterprise. Very smart and very wealthy! Of course it took a lot of effort to get to the top of the game and stay there. Got to look good and stay in shape.

I say good for her!

yes being on top was definitely part of her business plan :poke:

Back