Hayabusa owned by Jenna Jameson

I can appreciate the work that went in to it, but it's not my style...

:bowdown:

so let me understand this... no real vin number ???

The hooker I mean actress :laugh: set an unlimited budget to have the bike built for her now former man by the tek 9 shop. Now the shop that built it is the one selling it? ??? And they close the listing by saying need cash must sell. :laugh:

I must stick up for DadofThree. I have heard of the name but I couldn't pick her out of a photo line up. From the comments, sounds like she is a **** star which has never ben my thing, except when I was around 18, which was a long time ago.

Unless there is a pic of her with it, it's not HER bike, suspect a fans...

Unless there is a pic of her with it, it's not HER bike, suspect a fans...

No. It's not her bike any more. She had it built for her last husband then he sold it back to the shop that built it and now it's up for sale again.

she's now married to tito ortiz, you talk about her, he comes to your house and kicks yur butt.......:rofl:

she had gotten real weird lookin w/ bad plastic surgury, she's looks much better now, maybe she ate between then and now.

i dont like that busa at all, it probably has been ridden by 100's if not 1000's of men, and maybe even a few ladies too...i hear it was a little lose and recently had to have a rejuvenation procedure:laugh:

Who's this Jameson person you speak of. Nice Busa.

I'd post a pic if I could but for some reason she is always naked :rofl:

Nice bike kinda a weird all that custom work an parts an it has the stock gauges they seem to look out of place on the bike :dunno:

Back