Hayabusa gen2 turbo stage 1

gregbusaturbo

Registered
Hello My name is Gregory .I am from Greece i am new in this forum.

I have recantly build my bike to turbo.I use the proboost kit.

Well the motor is stock 0.5 bar and made 242.50 rear wheel

But i have problem after a good strong ride it loses water from water cooler...
my mechanic says that is leaking from head casket.

Anyway he suggested so to fix the problem i need to lower compression ratio because stock motor cant handle this pressure!

So we need:
cylinder bolt
cylinder nut
2mm spacer under cylinder
Cometic head gasket

And because i will go up to 0.8-1.0 bar
I also bought Fuel pump Bosch 0580314068 for 350ps
& Gen II Hayabusa ECU Flashing Boost Control Kit.

What is your ipinion about these? i need something more ?

PS THe bike is for everyday use only! Not drag or anything else!. l want to make good strong rides without having problems!

Welcome
seen the proboost kits lately on ebay , usually old school bike kits advertised
What comes in the proboost kit ?

Welcome
seen the proboost kits lately on ebay , usually old school bike kits advertised
What comes in the proboost kit ?

-modified turbocharger TD05H-20G
-stainless steel SS304 exhaust manifold
-stainless steel SS304 down pipe 3"
-alloy plenum
-blue silicone hoses for pressure lines
-clamps for pressure lines
-oil lines
-boost gauge and lines
-air filter
-heavy duty clutch spring
-GM map sensor
-turbo softare and installationCD

everything needed except mufler

here some photos not so good didnt had the chance to take good photos yet!

996944_617156518335271_1135368047_n.jpg

1375246_617156298335293_1673955359_n.jpg

1377060_617157655001824_1502858288_n.jpg

1379810_617156128335310_1429866611_n.jpg

1383812_606908846038076_494357899_n.jpg

1396053_617157255001864_1655015505_n.jpg

Headers look real nice, rest good except i realy don't like internal wastegates,

you will need to check if you have boost creep, , if you have a hp and torque printout from the dyno runs it would be easy to pick

often it is a cause of head gasket or piston problems in stg 1 kits esp where just bolted onto standard motors

put a set of valve springs in it, head studs, and wossner turbo pistons. You don't need a spacer with wossner turbo pistons so you don't need cam sprockets to run stock cam timing. I would also recommend a set of gen one or stainless valves. Not really required though.

Headers look real nice, rest good except i realy don't like internal wastegates,

you will need to check if you have boost creep, , if you have a hp and torque printout from the dyno runs it would be easy to pick

often it is a cause of head gasket or piston problems in stg 1 kits esp where just bolted onto standard motors

thank you for comments

how can i check if i have boost creep?

Boost creep will show if you have a boost gauge capable of recall , or put a check valve inline to record maximum boost
or on your dyno graph it will show as increasing or level torque line , the torque should top out at about 8-8500rpm and slowly drop

very hard to recognise while riding as your hanging on tight at that rpm

Boost creep will show if you have a boost gauge capable of recall , or put a check valve inline to record maximum boost
or on your dyno graph it will show as increasing or level torque line , the torque should top out at about 8-8500rpm and slowly drop

very hard to recognise while riding as your hanging on tight at that rpm

i think boost creep will fix with boost controller

Boost controllers don't change the characteristics of the wastegate setup, with internal wastegate they only bleed off some of the air going to the wastegate so it takes more plenum pressure to get the same signal to the wastegate

Boost controllers don't change the characteristics of the wastegate setup, with internal wastegate they only bleed off some of the air going to the wastegate so it takes more plenum pressure to get the same signal to the wastegate

so the only way to put an external

external gives you options on wastegate size and position , so you can set it up to flow better and not get boost creep, but i have also seen poorly setup external gates giving problems too

i know the tdo4 boost creeps , not sure about the tdo5 , thats why i say check it
you mentioned the hp figure in your first post, do you have access to the graph generated from the dyno session
be real easy to pick

bike opened today and i have problem with my pistons...

can anyone advice what pistons i must install put ? and must use spacer also or.. ?

Back