Hayabusa Gear Position Indicator *Behind Tach*

I emailed, and the price is reasonable. I'm just not sure enough on my skills to not mess up my gauge cluster =)

Why are you afraid to tell us the price?

I can't say 4 certain but the only reason I can think of is because he's not a sponsor so technically he's not allowed 2 advertise/sell anything on here.... No price No sale :whistle: So if he shows you something cool that he designed and you happen 2 email him later and buy said item from him he's not breaking Org rules. Maybe? Idk? Just taking a stab in the dark as 2 why he doesn't list a price

I was also interested in this. We e-mailed back and forth a few times. It isn't as Plug-N-Play as one would hope. I 2nded the notion that this is a bit more of a DIY project than some may be ready to take on. I also concur the price wasn't bad. That was the last I heard from him.

i can't say 4 certain but the only reason i can think of is because he's not a sponsor so technically he's not allowed 2 advertise/sell anything on here.... No price no sale :whistle: So if he shows you something cool that he designed and you happen 2 email him later and buy said item from him he's not breaking org rules. Maybe? Idk? Just taking a stab in the dark as 2 why he doesn't list a price

bingo

Hello Everyone,

I'm not on here all the time but I like to check in to see if there are any questions kicking around.
If anyone takes the time to read through the actual thread most all questions are already answered or addressed.
As already mention several times, I am staying within the spirit of the forum rules in not advertising something for sale if I do not post a price.
I figure, if you are seriously considering this mod you will have no issue emailing me for information.
This mod is as TallTom mentioned not plug and play. it really can not be for obvious reasons.

You have two options:

1. Send me your cluster, I'll install the LED module and ship it and the rest of the kit back to you to finish installing. That amounts to soldering one wire and plugging in a couple of connectors.
2. I send you the kit and the installation instructions and you do the whole thing yourself.

Cheers
:thumbsup:

Last edited:
I was also interested in this. We e-mailed back and forth a few times. It isn't as Plug-N-Play as one would hope. I 2nded the notion that this is a bit more of a DIY project than some may be ready to take on. I also concur the price wasn't bad. That was the last I heard from him.

Hello Tom,
Did I fail to respond to an email?
I thought I was caught up with all questions that have been coming in.
If you would like more info please give me a shout!

Hello All!
2015 is here :cheerleader:
Many of us have our Busas off the road for the season.
A great time to order the GPI kit.
As a reminder I offer backlight cluster LED changes from the factory amber to white, red, blue, green and purple.
Attached are a couple pictures of GPI's amidst production.
Please remember to email with any questions!

:thumbsup:

IMG_1768.jpg

IMG_1769.jpg

IMG_1771.jpg

Bump
It's been nearly 12 months I figure it's time for a bump.
I still exist, I still make the GPI kits.
Email with any questions. Email is my signature.

How effective is this if you are using a TRE?

Update on the answer to this question. I am not pursuing the possibility of using Tre in conjunction with this mod.
Nothing can interfere with the bike's gear position sensor reading. That is how my gpi determine what gear the bike is in.

2016 Update!

I'm in production mode again and will have several GPI units ready to go!
If it interests andy one, progress of what goes on in my shop can be followed via instagram: echobasegroup

Hello All,
Making another batch of GPI's.
I'm also offering the service if swapping out the led's in your cluster from the yellowy ones that come in there to whatever color you like but my suggestion is bright cool white.
Here is a before and after picture for comparison.
As usual email is the best way to get ahold of me. Info @ echobasegroup . ca
So please email from pricing and more info.

IMG_0677.JPG

IMG_0678.JPG

Yearly Bump!
Hope everyone is staying safe! Riding season has not started where I live but it's coming!
GPI Kits are still available and usually made to order.
hit me up with any interest via the email in the signature.

Back