Haya in the Hills

I have spent days looking for a place with no reasonable luck. If you have an idea let me know, i want to put this to rest. Lake George is a bust, way too expensive, i never thought it would be this hard to find something. WTF

My suggestion is to find some place say in PA with a nice motel like the phillips motel in robbinsville and do it that way,find a motel ( trailer friendly ) and call and ask how many rooms open on date selected for HITH...then have people attending call and set up their rooms,...just someplace we can all get together and go for a ride...a stress free awesome weekend with friends...

i guess ill need to work my magic......ok....give me couple days

Looks like I will miss it again this year........ :( Last years gathering was basically in my backyard and have been waiting to see where and when this years gather was going to be!

I already came home for vacation for 3 weeks and won't be back until late August - early September or so. We did get some riding in though, the weather wasn't great but managed a trip to the Blue Ridge Parkway from our home in WNY and back.

definitely not lol.. ok because its late in the season. i have a couple of questions before i start setting dates. i can contact prior stays and might have more luck with them for getting the cabins. where would folks like to meet again. Gettysburg? Kinzu damn area (heated pool and hot tub) Ellicotville NY. Cooks Forest? or do folks want me to search someplace else. Poconos? Grand canyon of PA area? throw some ideas. would be looking for July, August early September area depending on availability??

the kinzu cabin is open aug week and weekend of Aug 15, 16th and 17th.

Back