Haya in the Hills

the food was awesome...those salads...for 12 bucks were out of this world and they even had a tropical dressing...sweet and fruity.

Picture 025 (Small).jpg

Picture 026 (Small).jpg

Picture 028 (Small).jpg

Picture 029 (Small).jpg

Picture 030 (Small).jpg

a few at the table snorted soda as soon as bubbawood's girlfriend erika did this (i was so lucky to have the camera ready) and i immediately said "wow bubba your so lucky......... she even goes down on her food".... :laugh::whistle:

Picture 031 (Small).jpg

One of these years I'll make it and meet up with folks. Seeing as this was all but right in my back yard it would have been a great opportunity to, meet, greet & say hello. Vacation schedules and being state-side on vacation seems to be a major PITA when coordinating things.

I will be home from 8/22 - 9/16 though and looking to put some miles on the Busa!

glad to see you all had a great time...i'm going to make it back over there one of these years! :beerchug:

and with that introduction......we come to that hallowed time of year when the plans start for this years Haya's in the Hills. let me be upfront. i have no plans. things happened at last years HIH that, for a lack of a better word, pissed me off. I am a man of my word and i said i wanted to do this years HIH in Ohio and Mr. Droo wanted to assist in planning it. For those who dont know. His brother (who was with us last year) had a bad bike accident. I contacted him and additional family illness has placed additional burden on him. That being said, drew my family's prayers are with you as you continue to work through these difficult times you and your family are having. Mr.Droo was who i was counting on to assist me as i have never been to Ohio nor know the area. Its part of why i move the HIH around. it gives folks opportunity to assist host and show everyone their stomping grounds and it makes it closer for others who would have normally not been able to attend due to distance/finances. So now for me. work is slowing down and i fully expect to be laid off in the next few weeks which has dampened (but not ended) my excitement for putting this on. I am at this point opening this thread up with the spirit of the org and saying....lets start planning this and see where this years journey leads us. Please dont hesitate to offer , suggest, assist in anyway...as my compass is not set for the direction we will be going and doing. i look forward to hopefully seeing old friends and meeting new ones!!

For the next one, let me suggest a very awesome part of the east coast. We normally do the ECHR summer ride there. It starts in Harrisonburg, VA (off I-81), rolls southwest on 42 out of Harrisonburg to 250 west, 250/219 to Elkins, WV, 33 east from Elkins all the way back to Harrisonburg. With stops it is a bout a six hour ride. Lots of scenic stops, places to camp, eat, and some of the most technical and fast riding you will get, aside from the Dragon, not to mention some amazing scenery.

P.

hburgRT.JPG

so then we headed for some group pics and the spirited ride home.

GEDC1431 (Small).JPG

GEDC1432 (Small).JPG

GEDC1433 (Small).JPG

GEDC1434 (Small).JPG

GEDC1435 (Small).JPG

GEDC1436 (Small).JPG

GEDC1437 (Small).JPG

Aaron brought a Breathalyzer.... so...of course we had to have a contest!!

GEDC1460 (Small).JPG

GEDC1461 (Small).JPG

dont we have more pics from other folks?.... i got more to post too

Looks like a great time...I'm late chiming in after pics were posted. I'd love to make one of these one day :thumbsup:

Michelle we would love to have you and Omar...its not like you haven't been invited or we are "too far away" lol

if va were to show up....it might look just like this......

GEDC0129EDITED.jpg

Hrmmm, looks like I may be a tad drunk in that photo :whistle:

It's not a pretty sight, but it sure was fun :rofl:

What's with you hiding pics in the Haya in the Hills thread Chris?

Last edited:
ohhhhh just spreading the love around...since people are being shy on the bash thread for pics. videos....whatever lol

Back