have you seen these stolen items

craigntx

Registered
http://www.subguns.com/boards/mgmsg.cgi?read=588672

you could get almost 2.5 busas
cool.gif

Ummmmmmmmm........hold on, let me check ..........................................................................................
..............................no.....no submachine guns here.................ohhhh........wait a minute I think I see something.................................................................................
.......................................oh nevermind that's not a SUB machine gun.

Sorry........
guns.gif

thats scary hope whoever took em dosent plan some sort of rampage hard to believe they were left in the vehicle even though it says he is suposed to be ready to go

Whoever did it , hit the JACKPOT ! But if they try to sell any of it , they're busted !

The FBI agent should be
guns.gif

I would never leave any firearm in my vehicle never mind a full auto sub gun, idiots (the FBI)

i think i would be more worried about them ending up in the hands of a trained individual
sad.gif

(semi @ Jan. 19 2007,21:48) i think i would be more worried about them ending up in the hands of a trained individual
sad.gif
Yeah ....like these Marines around here !
tounge.gif

1 of the local swat guys here in Florida left a bag with his MP5 on the roof of his car and someone took it. the amazing thing is some dude called and actually turned it in.

Wouldnt want to get caught with a class 3 stolen weapon,especially with government serial numbers.

Sounds like a nasty hornets nest for thieves in D.C.

Whole darn place is going to be hot for weeks.

Back