Have I mentioned...

VaBusa

oRg Gal
Staff member
Administrator
...just how glad I am to be planning the trip to the Bash?! How much I so need this trip!!

Can't wait...Caesar needs a work out; been too long... :super:

Wish I was planning a trip anywhere!!! I know there is stuff all over bout the bash but I still havent read up on it yet!! Mainly since the fricking paperwork hasnt got here from Afghan yet so it is still sitting in a garage waiting on me!!!!!! :banghead::banghead::cursin:

Wish I was planning a trip anywhere!!! I know there is stuff all over bout the bash but I still havent read up on it yet!! Mainly since the fricking paperwork hasnt got here from Afghan yet so it is still sitting in a garage waiting on me!!!!!! :banghead::banghead::cursin:

Are you deployed now?

No but the guy I am buying the bike from is and he apparently just sent the paperwork regular mail almost three weeks ago and it still hasnt gotten here!!! so now he has to re-do it and re-send it so I am sitting here with a broken Buell and no Busa and I'm gonna go cry now!!! :down:

No but the guy I am buying the bike from is and he apparently just sent the paperwork regular mail almost three weeks ago and it still hasnt gotten here!!! so now he has to re-do it and re-send it so I am sitting here with a broken Buell and no Busa and I'm gonna go cry now!!! :down:

Oh, yeah, that stinks :( Hope you get the paperwork soon!!

Me too!!! I am from TN and never been to the Dragon! If I woulda been able to get it sooner I woulda tried to make it but dont know how I would at this point!!! Y'all have fun and party it up!

VaBusa said:
...just how glad I am to be planning the trip to the Bash?! How much I so need this trip!!

Can't wait...Caesar needs a work out; been too long... :super:

Its the pink panty party isn't it???
:laugh:

From my dunce stool :cookoo:

:whistle:

ForumRunner_20120321_114901.png

From my dunce stool :cookoo:

ForumRunner_20120321_114901.png

Back