Hats off to Hayabusa.org

schubusa

Registered
Hey guy's n Gals, I just re-joinded after being away for two years and was glad to see the site still kicking a@%, I remember when you guys were thinking about having shirts made (I still have a few). I was in South Carolina and had a 2002 Black & Blue with all the tricks, but I sold it to move my family to Maine (don't ask why, that's a long story)
biggrin.gif
That hurt more then I thought it would, I was thinking to myself "If I left the wife in SC I could have kept my baby" Haa! just kidding honey...
wink.gif
Any way, I should be getting the new Blue N Silver in 2 to 3 months or so..

I just wanted to say good job to guy's on such a killer board.

Speakin' of hats, click the banner at the top of the main page to order a hayabusa.org hat to go with yer old shirts.
wink.gif

Welcome back...might help to tell everyone what your original screen name was so others that have been here forever will know who you are!

smile.gif

The sad thing is VaBusa I couldent remember my old name. I even went thorugh the member list and after about 1,500 I said the heck with it and made a new name....

You know what they say... memory is the first thin to go, at lest I hope is is:)

The sad thing is VaBusa I couldent remember my old name. I even went thorugh the member list and after about 1,500 I said the heck with it and made a new name....

You know what they say... memory is the first thin to go, at lest I hope is is:)
The best part about losin' yer memory is that yer always meetin' new people! Hehehehehehe...
laugh.gif

Back