Handgunning! Another Manly Topic

I've been collecting most of my life and have a little of everything. On my side from the time my feet hit the floor, until I'm ready for bed..... HK P2000, LEM with MEPRO Sights at about 3.5 lb. I love my HK's and have several USP's.

Ezz When you pulled over you are required to inform the officer of your permit if you are carrying. Just hand over the permit with the driver lic.

My carry weapon is a Para Ordnance factory hot rod 45. Auto loaders are my choice (Colt and Ruger) but I have a few wheel guns too for grins. Won a pin competition with one of my Pythons and a Fl. speed match with my Smith model 19 (talk about old school).
Sorry! Some states do not require you to inform. All who own firearms and or a CCP you owe it to yourself to know your laws, it just may save you a lot of trouble. Be safe, carry responsible, exercise and protect our 2nd amendment Join the NRA!!

Ezz When you pulled over you are required to inform the officer of your permit if you are carrying. Just hand over the permit with the driver lic.

My carry weapon is a Para Ordnance factory hot rod 45. Auto loaders are my choice (Colt and Ruger) but I have a few wheel guns too for grins. Won a pin competition with one of my Pythons and a Fl. speed match with my Smith model 19 (talk about old school).
In Florida the law does not require people to disclose possession of a firearm on contact with Law Enforcement.

I've been collecting most of my life and have a little of everything. On my side from the time my feet hit the floor, until I'm ready for bed..... HK P2000, LEM with MEPRO Sights at about 3.5 lb. I love my HK's and have several USP's.

A man after my own heart. Love my P2000. A perfect carry weapon.

Love my USP40 compact LEM. Except that damn trigger. Changing it soon. First rounds just scares everyone, next bunch are in the correct iris.
Do love the double/single action.
Troy

image.jpeg

Back