Handgunning! Another Manly Topic

VFRGuy008

Registered
Continuing on the "manly topic" thread, I want to know what the 'Busa riders are strapping themselves with at home. Don't tell me your address or security passcode, okay? Just gimme the big bore facts on your home defense gunnery. And if anyone says "three plates on each side-ah da bar is all the iron I needs," he's gonna get both barrels **ker-POW**

I'm a traditionalist: .45, 1911, a-course, with a Kimber Classic to greet the nighttime visitor. But I'm also a nut: Benelli M3 with 00 buck for some awesome spray and pray (for his soul). Yee-ah.

S&W 9mm and Sig .45

<!--EDIT|jwcfbd
Reason for Edit: None given...|1085517404 -->

guns.JPG

man I need to scan my photo's...but Glocks 26 & 23, AK47, Bushmaster DCM AR15, FN FAL, H&K Mark 23......
biggrin.gif
my other bad habit...

Hmmm.. Not sure if anyone cares. But I personally wont be posting what I have. I dont want to peek anyones interest who might be lurking on the net.

second, you never tip your hand and let anyone know what you have.

Third, after the other post about being mindfull of the women on this board, I am reluctant to be involved with a "manly" thread.

Nice firearms you both have however. Allways been partial to .45's or larger myself.

Ron

<!--EDIT|thrasherfox
Reason for Edit: None given...|1085518217 -->

Glock 32-.357 Sig, with me 24/7

Mossberg 590 at home if things go South.

There was a guy that used to work here, Class III arms dealer. One day he walked in with a MP5 and a Mac 10. People that did not know him that well were worried, lol.

Kevin
info@mrcycles.com

<!--EDIT|vman1300
Reason for Edit: None given...|1085518939 -->

H&K USP .45 x2

Looking for a good .40 for the wife but haven't really shot too many of them.

next rifle= M14

Just a simple man I guess when compared to some.

Ruger P90 (.45 cal) <---( 2 rounds/center mass)
laugh.gif

Rem Model-11 (12 ga. semi)
Ruger M77 (.270 Winchester)<---(Leopold scope...For the runners)
wink.gif

S&W 908 (9mm)
Fired off over 1000 rounds over the years and she's still dead on accurate. Lots of fun at the range.

Gov. issued H&K USP Compact 40 cal.

On a different subject, I just bought a Tika T3 7mm Rem. for my Alaska Moose trip this September.

I have never held a rifle so sweet.

My favorite topic :p

Sig 226 9mm
Glock 22 40
Glock 27 40 (ankle)
FN Fiveseven Tactical (my new toy)
AR-15 - Trijicon Reflex Sights
and my personal favorite...
H&K MP5 with the select fire trigger group - semi, burst, full - Reflex Sight, Supressed, Colapasable Stock, Tactical light

I've said it before....I'll say it again....a career in law enforcement has it's perks.

Mac

Colt 1911 45
Pre Ban CAR15 .223 (guess all CAR's will be pre ban) 14" entry.
H&K USP 45
Glock 19 9mm

Hunting:
Winchester 338 mag (one of the holy grail of azz kicking guns, will definitely hurt a shoulder)
Mossberg 12 gauge
300 Savage

I live in South Florida (North Miami Beach) We have liberal guns laws here which is great beacause I'm a Sportsman and I shoot compititions.
guns.gif
I carry a Glock 23 w/night sights
24/7 I have a Sig P230 for my girlfriend she's not big on shooting but enjoys watching me!
biggrin.gif
She likes to keep it on the head board for easy access. But This is what I keep under my bed. It's a Remington Marine Magnum 6 in the tube & 1 in the pipe always. W/ pistol grip full stock, 6 round side saddle and a Sure Fire fore-end for those dark nights. I have a few other but don't wanna bore you with the details.
firedevil.gif

1897 Winchester 12 guage pump
Savage 12 guage pump
Winchester 30/30 bolt action
Ruger 10/22
2- 50cal. black powder pistols
22 mag six shooter
25 auto
9mm Baretta 92F
Freedom Arms .454 Casul (for a sure stop or 2000 pound animals
biggrin.gif
)