Halloween LED signs, get your wives.

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
Guys, I have been working on getting some good deals on the light bases that we use to make the LED signs... I put together some videos so you can see exactly how the LED signs change colors.

The Sign is 6" wide and about 7" tall and 1/4 thick....

These are some stock signs that we keep but we can make custom signs too for birthdays, anniversaries or even to have on a shelf. We have sold many of these smaller signs as nightlights with family names and all sorts of things...

The videos show the color changing bases but we have solid color bases too, red, blue and white.

The last video shows how very simple it is to change the acrylic signs out, get several signs and you're wife can use it for the holidays and you can keep a busa sign on it the rest of the time... Let me know what you think....

The light base has a power switch so you can turn it off and also has feet that swing out for good stability. LED's use very little power and you can put these signs in a window, on a shelf or on the cabinet.....

6" Base with 1 sign shipped to your door = 35.00
6" Base with 4 signs shipped to your door = 50.00

10.00 for each custom sign and artwork......

For those that have purchased these in the past chime in and let folks know what you think....

Last edited:
Back