Hallett June 6

Naw, it sucked. Will NEVER do it again!

DSC_3399.jpg

Hillbillytom on his 07, Cap, Uncle Steve, and myself along with the awesome Macon 454.

DSC_3222.jpg

DSC_3261.jpg

DSC_3206.jpg

DSC_3334.jpg

DSC_3349.jpg

Last edited:
Just got home, had to stop and eat. Really good day today, the weather was perfect with a light cool breeze. Two of my sesssions were cut short due to crashes. Other than that, it took me three sessions to settle down and get into a groove. Sorry, not many pictures this go round, if I wasnt on the track I was in class. Here are a couple. I did get some footage from the gopro, let up upload that and see what we get! :cheerleader:

Hallett 006.jpg

Hallett 007.jpg

Just got time to fire up the computer. Made it home and Cap should be home in a few minutes. Thanks everyone for a great time. Near perfect weather all day!!

Yes it was, I have video uploading to vimeo, will start a new thread as soon as it is ready.

Battling my way across 44 right now. Weather is horrible!

John tell me your not uploading images and surfing the site while your battling the storms driving down the highway, this takes texting and driving to a whole new level.....

did I mention while your pulling a 400 ft motor home...

It was a awesome time, cant wait tell the next one.

Hey Shane, John said that next time you two can trade off and just use his bike since you in the race class... What a guy, to loan you his bike... What could possibly happen RIGHT!

Back