Hallett June 6

Getting people together for another epic adventure at Hallett. So far we have 8 people interested in going from the Springfield, MO area.

I would like to see a big busa showing, I hope more members will come out. It really is a blast.

If I have the cash that weekend, I am in. I hate that I had to miss last weekend due to work. With it being just 10 days before Eureka, it may be tight, but I want in dang it! :cheerleader:

What you learn at the track will save your life on the street. It is a small price to pay for the experience and knowledge you gain. You will learn something every track day. Meet some great people along the way. I guarantee you will ride safer and have more confidence on the street.

What you learn at the track will save your life on the street. It is a small price to pay for the experience and knowledge you gain. You will learn something every track day. Meet some great people along the way. I guarantee you will ride safer and have more confidence on the street.

Thats good, maybe I will finally be able to keep up with you in Eureka. :whistle:

I should be there, sorry for bailing on you guys Sat but I had things I needed to deal with that were more important (Kristies Bday to be exact).

Looking forward to seeing you all...

Doug

I should be there, sorry for bailing on you guys Sat but I had things I needed to deal with that were more important (Kristies Bday to be exact).

Looking forward to seeing you all...

Doug

See ya then

Just sent Connie a note to get signed up. I am going to merge the two June 6 threads.

If anyone is coming from the east and needs a place to crash, we got room. Dennis? Shane?

Last edited:
Just sent Connie a note to get signed up. I am going to merge the two June 6 threads.

If anyone is coming from the east and needs a place to crash, we got room. Dennis? Shane?

Thanks, but I won't be able to make it to Hallett until July.

That would be nice, but Marie dont get off till 8.30 Sat night so it would be to late by the time we got there, so we will just try to leave about 4 in morning and see yall there, Thanks very much for the offer.

Back