Had A Chance To Take The Newest (to Me) Scoot To The Dragon

MC MUSTANG

Peace Keeper or Ban Hammer-it's up to you; IDMBT#9
Staff member
Administrator
Registered
Was fortunate enough to spend a week with some of my best friends at the Dragon recently. It was my first opportunity to get the Gen II out and as the roads in Florida are pretty much the opposite of the Dragon - as in 11 curves in 318 miles (an all part of on ramps)...
Anyway, here are a few shots from Killboy et.al. - enjoy:
1108141.jpg

I hadn't realized the rims were so dirty!

1108143.jpg

Heading back towards the CROT.

1108144.jpg

The start of a good series...

1108157.jpg

Look at that beautiful corner!

1108158.jpg

There are several more, but you get the idea. She is a fantastic scoot - lots of fun - (and the ohlins forks and shock didn't hurt a bit up there either!)

Where are the ones of you setting up for knee dragging on a Grom? ;)

Some of the funniest moments I've ever had on the Dragon. I found a Killboy shot the other day of me, visor was flipped up just enough to see me grinning, and I know it was while giggling at you in front of me on that massively awesome ride, setting up in the corner :bowdown:

Where are the ones of you setting up for knee dragging on a Grom? ;)

Some of the funniest moments I've ever had on the Dragon. I found a Killboy shot the other day of me, visor was flipped up just enough to see me grinning, and I know it was while giggling at you in front of me on that massively awesome ride, setting up in the corner :bowdown:
It was GROWSOME!!!

Very nice, how did you like the Gen II?

Brother, it was very strong and smooth- a completely different ride than Bessie. The bags changed the balance a little- and the ohlins- oh boy! She is a comfort machine and basically, I ride Bessie when I am by myself, and toothless when Snooki is with me- but she was riding all over up there on her Ninjette. Bessie was down for a headlight, so I only got to ride her to Wheeler's and back, but I did put miles on each of the scoots!

I am a fan of the Gen II; she is still new to me- and since she is the first Gen II I ever rode (back in 08), I am thrills that she is my stable now!

I might change to slip-ons if I came across a good deal, but the stock set up is fine for me...

Back