Guys this is why we work.

SKnight

Registered
Played a bit of hookey yesterday, getting to work late and do extra to make up for it is nice sometimes.

Decided to go hit what we call the pie ride route. A loop that goes through north Ga, southern Tn, back to Blue Ridge Ga and Merciers orchard for the best fried pie you'll ever eat. 455 miles all told, nine hours on the road.

And one hour at my favorite overlook. Guys, this is why we work. At least why I do.

Why-we-work-XL.jpg

Get rid of those cannon exhaust and you would have made it in 8 hours:poke:
Oddly enough I like the stealth they have. Keep the revs low and fly right under the radar. Passed one ranger and he was looking the other way.

Thanks guys, that was an absolute blast. Makes me wish I had brought the real camera though.

lankeeyankee said:
Have you noticed that white is becoming a very popular color lately since the ZX14R came out :poke:

Yep. Everyone is believing the hype about the 14R and going for show instead of go:poke:

And don't start jacking threads:moon:

From my dunce stool :cookoo:

Awsome picture, odviously the view is incredible and that is correct, those moments are the reason we put up with all the crap. No job no wife no kids (Love my wife and kids!) for that little while....:thumbsup:

Back