Gun Cabinets

Fastfrog007

Donating Member
Registered
What's everyone have and like? Ive checked Amazon and walmart and cant find anything that fits my style, or lack there of. Im not a hunter, so anything with deer engravings isnt quite right. Most of my furniture is black and grey, so the oak/hardwood finishes dont fit in. Anyone recall seeing black cabinets anywhere, I cant find any. Thanks Org-ers:thumbsup:

Couldn't tell you where to get a wooden black cabinet, only that they are out there. I've seen a few over the years. Some painted black, and some with a nice black stain. Keep looking.

Couldn't tell you where to get a wooden black cabinet, only that they are out there. I've seen a few over the years. Some painted black, and some with a nice black stain. Keep looking.

Thats good to know, I tend to imagine things that Im sure exist, but never do:whistle:

A friend of mine got one for Christmas. His wife had it made for him by a local guy that builds cabinets and custom furniture. He builds them and will paint or stain any color you want. I have never seen any wood cabinets on the market anywhere, only steel in black.

A friend of mine got one for Christmas. His wife had it made for him by a local guy that builds cabinets and custom furniture. He builds them and will paint or stain any color you want. I have never seen any wood cabinets on the market anywhere, only steel in black.

The wooden ones aren't nearly as common any more, here in politically correct modern America. As in they aren't secure like a safe. They have glass door(s) and a suitcase key/lock:laugh:

Check out your local trade or highschool. We use to make them, and you can get one made out of the cheap stuff and paint it black.

DSC_0004-9.jpg

I picked this up at Bass pro shop yesterday.

Invest in something that will keep your guns safe and your mind at ease.
I never felt comfortable leaving home with guns on racks or in a cabinet.
May come home and wind up facing one of them at the hands of some nut.
Get a safe and bolt that sucker to the floor. You'll feel alot better.

I picked this up at Bass pro shop yesterday
Invest in something that will keep your guns safe and your mind at ease.
I never felt comfortable leaving home with guns on racks or in a cabinet.
May come home and wind up facing one of them at the hands of some nut.
Get a safe and bolt that sucker to the floor. You'll feel alot better.

Its the only way to go! It keeps people from ripping off your guns, it keeps yourt kids safe.. Or if you don't have kids it could keep you friends kids when they come to visit safe..

If you have the funds spring for a good gun/fire safe. I have a 24 gun Medallion Browning fire safe. Black...but with deer engravings. You can order most good safes with options and layouts like you want.
Medallion Series, 03, Browning Gun Safe Product

Home Security Safes : Fire Proof : Antique Office : Small Safe : Money : Hidden : Rooms : Vault Doors : Safes and Gun Vaults : Fireproof Gun Safes for Sale : SecurityProducts1.com
These are good also. They are made near me and this was my second choice after the Browning.

Back