Guinness

Can I get a Budweiser?
laugh.gif
Looks like a cool little establishment!

I moved to America from England, and the only thing I miss is the pubs and the "real" beers.

St. Patrick's Day in Boston MA is pretty decent though.

thanks for the cold one, I could really use one now. a pub like that in my home town would be a money maker over night. Would love to see that side of the world some day, but like so many others, I would need to bring my bike or at least borrow one when I got there.

Josh

thanks for the tip mate....

I use this little device to let me know when its TIME for a black n' tan...

gladly accepted.  
biggrin.gif
Definitely on my list of places to visit, it looks beautiful, that, and I have a thing for redheads.  
blush.gif

<!--EDIT|Hackabusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1118328337 -->

How about a glass of Bushmills to follow that pint DR? Being English I was raised to think that the Irish couldn't do anything right. As an adult I can honestly say that all the Irish wares that I've sampled have been excellent, my top 3 being (in no particular order) Beer, whiskey, and the girl I met in college.......

How about a glass of Bushmills to follow that pint DR? Being English I was raised to think that the Irish couldn't do anything right. As an adult I can honestly say that all the Irish wares that I've sampled have been excellent, my top 3 being (in no particular order) Beer, whiskey, and the girl I met in college.......
Mr B , delete Bushmills and insert Jameson instead , Bushmills is distilled in Northern Ireland. Jameson in Smithfield Dublin Southern Ireland . A much smoother whiskey by far.. By the way Guinness' brewery is on the opposite side of the river Liffey about a half mile or less from the Jameson distillery. Try it I think you will enjoy it as so far your taste has been impeccable....
drink.gif

Mr B , delete Bushmills and insert Jameson instead , Bushmills is distilled in Northern Ireland. Jameson in Smithfield Dublin Southern Ireland . A much smoother whiskey by far.. By the way Guinness' brewery is on the opposite side of the river Liffey about a half mile or less from the Jameson distillery. Try it I think you will enjoy it as so far your taste has been impeccable....
drink.gif
I have drank more than my share of Jameson and find it delicious, I also prefer Black Bush over regular Bushmills. I had no idea where in Ireland each were made, thanks for the info!

God that looks good.....

Is it time to go home yet?
tounge.gif

Cheers!
beerchug.gif

Back