Guinness

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by bigdr, Jun 8, 2005.

1. bigdr

bigdr Chief Guinness Taster Donating Member

The Halfway House , a mighty fine establishment

Attached Files:

2. bigdr

Waiting for it to settle

Attached Files:

3. bigdr

Apint for Krieg as promised

Attached Files:

4. bigdr

Cache I waited as long as I could , I had to drink it , Honest. Even had a stool ready for ya

Attached Files:

5. bigdr

Patience.... Patience....

Attached Files:

6. bigdr

Here ya go boys n' girls ... one for Sgt Busa, VaBusa, RSD, Pacman, Mr Brown, Monty, Shenoyp, Jester, Truwrecks, Hackabusa, Kevin&Brian Kesler and Bentvalve..IF I missed ya DONT panic......... NEXT TIME

7. bigdr

Here she is, the final masterpiece

Attached Files:

8. PACIFICBUSA

PACIFICBUSA The Shaver Immortal Donating Member

ya know, I gotta make some time to head out Ireland...the place looks fuggin beautiful.

Cheers! [​IMG]

9. cache

cache Banned

back from the store..... today's technology is a wonderful thing!!! [​IMG]

Attached Files:

10. PACIFICBUSA

PACIFICBUSA The Shaver Immortal Donating Member

nice...

11. bigdr

Yep , it is , my Dad always says 'it would be a great country , if only we could put a roof on it'... [​IMG]

12. bigdr

Hey cache whats going on ? Thats the same pic with a different background as last weeks one , is that pint a novelty candle ?

13. cache

cache Banned

diff pic. background was of your post only one hour ago... and notice I showed my secret.... the store-bought 4-pack of nitrous fuelled Guinness.

[​IMG]

14. cache

cache Banned

wheres the parking lot?

15. bigdr

Look to the extreme left of pic1 but I walk there as in the photo's direction.. Only takes me 119.5 seconds to walk there the same time as it takes to ........................., fill in the blanks.

16. Krieg

Krieg Donating Member

[​IMG] [​IMG] Thank you bigdr....I knew you were a good lad. Your pub is amazing. I would love to visit Ireland some day even though I am not Irish. That guinness looks delicious.....I can nearly taste it [​IMG]

17. bigdr

I knew you'd appreciate it.. And it was delicious..Coming over ? Well maybe someday.. This is what it looked like in fast mo' except my head isn't as roundy.. [​IMG]

18. Krieg

Krieg Donating Member

[​IMG] I bet it didn't last that long even. I would dearly love to see Ireland as well as a couple other places in Europe...just need to figure out how to get my bike over there with me [​IMG] I have always wished I could ride flat out on the Autobahn (sic). Hell with pubs like that no wonder you put up with the rain [​IMG]

19. bigdr

Uncle Cache I'm surprised , you must have lost your special powers , a four pack is for lightweights , maybe you're in training for next March 17th... Yeah thats it, [​IMG]

20. Monty

Monty Registered

Cheers mate!!!!!

[​IMG]