Guests!!!!

BUSA CRUSEN

Registered
Why do so many guests check the ORG out all the time but don't join? Right now there is 138 guests and only 20 members! You guys know its all free and you get nothing but good answers right?

It's the ZX14 guys slinking around. They want to learn all they can about the bike they should have bought. :laugh:

via Tapatalk

I just say enjoy the members who are here, good group of people. I wouldnt want a bunch of people joining that bring nothin to the table. Wouldn't want this to turn into a drama filled forum like others out there.

Why do so many guests check the ORG out all the time but don't join? Right now there is 138 guests and only 20 members! You guys know its all free and you get nothing but good answers right?

I was a guest for a few years before getting in, no point in going through the hassle was searching info mostly. Figuring out the problems and mods to do to the bike had no reason to post so no need for an account. Some people have thier Busa and just use this for info and help, and if you use the search you probably get the question answered without ever posting. I am not to crazy about giving out my email address so I don't join every free forum I can find :laugh:

Back