Grudged out for 2010!!!! Pics!!!

I thought about changing the lenses, but you have to see how good it looks at night with the blacked out headlight and orange corners glowing.:thumbsup: Since I dont have a headlight the extra orange up front helps out alot.

:poke: if you arent gona set the date on the camera then turn off the time/date stamp function so it doesnt tag your pictures anymore???

Hi all.

Hi Bigfoot.

Nice.

I see your running gixer forks. I am interested in finding out what it takes to mount them to a busa.

The pics of your unit remind me of my '90 gixer in dragrace mode - slammed. Like you I would slide the tubes up 3 inches from stock. I also internally lowered as well using shorter spacers inside the forks. In total the front was 5 inches lower (4 in the rear) so I had to remove the front fender and body plastic for tire clearance. They say every inch lower with no wheely bars is a tenth in the quarter and I have to agree. 11.3 in stock trim went to 10.6 lowered on a stock engine.

Anyway I'm making a list of what it takes to take a busa to pro street trim and with the busa forks having a taper that limits sliding the tubes to an inch I am looking into changing to a gixer front end.
My questions are :
- do gixer forks work in busa triples ? (outer tubes same od)
- or - do gixer triples work in the busa head ? (same size bearings)

I presume the gixer front wheel is used (sounds easier)

Thanks.

:beerchug:

Hi all.

Thanks for the replies Commuta.

Good news to here they are busa forks.
Question is ... if busa forks have a tapered outer tube how did he slide the tubes up 3 inches ? I read and was told they could only be slid up an inch.

Thanks.

Hi all.

Thanks for the replies Commuta.

Good news to here they are busa forks.
Question is ... if busa forks have a tapered outer tube how did he slide the tubes up 3 inches ? I read and was told they could only be slid up an inch.

Thanks.

I have a track top clamp that allows my tubes to slide up as far as I want them too. I had to remove the front fender and horn..the horn was rubbing against the tire:laugh:

I included a pic of the new paint:thumbsup:

new.jpg

pretty evil looking! now you gotta learn all the psychobike.com trash talking and you'll really be grudge! :D:D:D

Last edited:
Very Nice... you are going to have some serious fun on that.
Ps this Sat a guy maybe even 70..on a 99..long swingarm.lowerd,all motor, never apart,
Sheez !!! 9.22 @ 151...and with a stock header without the mufflers..Double Sheez

Cool but sad at the same time. Usually once a bike is grudged out it's near the end of it's lifespan. Unless your gonna keep it, most are parted out.

Back