Group Ride

sccrvettel82

I've been quiet lately...Don't m
Donating Member
Registered
Any borad members going down to DC for the Memorial Day Ride? I am riding down from Pittsburgh PA on Sat morning and heading back on Monday Morning. Me and about 4 other bikes are heading down.

Bumpy... Is it the Rolling Thunder? If so, I'd be there, but i just totalled my busa, so I'm out of the riding game for a bit. Was there last year though, Pretty cool. I got a chance to show a harley how badly he gets beat by a 380 lb man at half throttle on a busa...

We are going down for the Memorial Day ride thing. I have never been down there for that. SOme of my friends went last year and had a good time so, i figured, why not. I am sure we will be largely out numbered by the Hardley crowd

Right now I 'm planning on going to Myrtle Beach but if money and baby sitting don't work out for me I'll be down at rolling thunder on my busa for the first time. You will have a great time and their's alot to do.
super.gif

I have heard quite a few people going down to Myrtle, anything going on down there?

Myrtle is a blast. Went the last 2 years. Have to drive right by this year to pick up my boat in Daytona and bring back to Mass. Busa will be in the back of the truck for some riding in the daytona area.

Have fun!! I saw lots of Busa's last year.

I'll be in the DC area this weekend. I'll be at BK in Manassas on Saturday afternoon.

Back