Group Pix from Sat

(Da-Punkin @ May 20 2007,19:49)
(captain @ May 19 2007,16:13) another
made it home...just wanted to say thanks to everyone for making it all come together. Ronnie and I had a blast.
Good meeting you "Punkin"!
laugh.gif

I had fun trying to keep up with your no-handling stretched, Shinko'd drag tire, two-up riding azz...
biggrin.gif

Not to mention being deafened by that Moto-GP-inspired exhaust!

Seriously, good times- stay in touch, and let us know anytime you get a chance to get away from Willard and down our way to ride!

Paul (RED05) I had a great time , Really enjoyed meeting you and your wonderful wife and I hope I can get down your way sometime to ride and visit with you both. THANKS FOR EVERYTHING.
beerchug.gif

AM I IN THE DOG HOUSE OR WHAT I CANT POST, I HAVENT HAD ANYTHING TO DO WITH THA FUKAWE TRIBE OR ANYTHING, SEMI YOU HAVENT SAID WE TALKED OR ANYTHING HAVE YA

(busacruz @ May 20 2007,21:27) SEMI YOU HAVENT SAID WE TALKED OR ANYTHING HAVE YA
nope...i didn't have anything to do with it...as usual, i am innocent and pure of heart but getting blamed for everything
tounge.gif

Heyyyyy wait a minute..... why is dabusaboy the only one who was "turned out" during this little party.....??
What happened to "ALCOPAULIC" & SEMI(HARD)(STRAIGHT)??
I think you guys are being a little hard on my Punkin don't you ??
rock.gif

rock.gif

Ronnie

rock.gif

(Da-Punkin @ May 21 2007,07:27) Heyyyyy wait a minute..... why is dabusaboy the only one who was "turned out" during this little party.....??
rock.gif

rock.gif

Ronnie
Oh, I have a feeling there will be a few other "changes" in the next few days.

In the meantime, we need to get you an account setup. You don't want Keith taking all the punishment because you swiped the Captains hat do you?
laugh.gif

rock.gif

(Professor @ May 21 2007,07:19)
(Da-Punkin @ May 21 2007,07:27) Heyyyyy wait a minute..... why is dabusaboy the only one who was "turned out" during this little party.....??
rock.gif

rock.gif

Ronnie
Oh, I have a feeling there will be a few other "changes" in the next few days.

In the meantime, we need to get you an account setup.  You don't want Keith taking all the punishment because you swiped the Captains hat do you?  
laugh.gif
ummmmm yes that would be perfectly fine with me !
tounge.gif

You all know that I was framed....Cap kept braggin on his photoshop abilities so I'm sure he is the one responsible for his hat showing up on my head. As for how it got in our room.... Semi(Hard) is the one with photos of Punkin all tucked into bed that night....??
Only the Jagermeister knows for sure!
beerchug.gif

Ronnie

rock.gif

Photoshop? He is pretty good if he photoshopped the one while it was still on Semi's Camera.
smile.gif

Back