Grom Grom Grom Grom Grom!!!

MC MUSTANG

Peace Keeper or Ban Hammer-it's up to you; IDMBT#9
Staff member
Administrator
Registered
Well oRg'sters,
So, I spent some time in Robbinsville with some of the best people I know recently. Among the group of us there, we had four GROMs... the GROMs were in addition to 10 Busas, 2 R1s, an S1000R, an R9T, a GSXR 1k and a 750, a Street Triple, a Gladius, a CBR 1K and a Ninja 250 - in all there were probably 25 bikes or so... however, the GROMs got the most Dragon action of all the bikes - it is difficult to describe how much fun these things are - so I will just say that I have not seen a single person ride one that hasn't gotten off of it wanting one.

The GROMs were mostly modded with suspension (three of the four had Ohlins shocks and fork internals) one had a steering damper and one was 95% stock. I will say that it is waaaaayyyyy to easy to dump more into these things modding than the damn things cost - but honestly, again - that is a huge part of the fun!

I will be posting some pics and others may as well - but it was a blast - a full week in Robbinsville and I think it is safe to say that the GROM was KING!

a couple of pics...

1308935.jpg

14440976_10207482413204507_1108365827461522356_n (1).jpg

1308929.jpg

Much more bike swapping than usual this time! Sooooo much fun!

I plan to pick up a grom soon, been scoping them out all year.
Scooby, you won't regret it. They are awesome. Honda was caught off guard by home much they took off -
It is funny, sitting among a couple of busas, BMWs and GSXRs, people walk straight to the GROM and start asking questions...

They are incredibly fun, got to ride lots of them over the past two years working at tbe dealer. Anyone have any experience on the new Kwak Z125 "Grom"?

Suzuki has their own in the works, sadly it's rumoured to be electric. It would likely be fun but you just can't beat internal combustion.

pic of our grom we just sold .. regret selling it was so much fun.. we put a finbro 186 big bore in , brocks exhase , ohlins shock, and a bunch more in it cause ur right it is so easy to mod them and go wow .. i really spent that much money on it...lol

grom.jpg

Back