Greenville, SC tire mounting service?

Sous

Donating Member
Registered
I have been calling around trying to find a decent deal on getting my tires mounted with the wheels off the bike. Maybe I just don't remember what I paid last time, but I cannot find anything under $50 for the pair.

Anyone know of a shop that mounts both tires off the wheel for under $50?

Thanks

$50 is fair cheapo :poke:

You could get one of the illegals standing out front of home depot to do it for less maybe :laugh:

I meant to write that they were $55+, my thoughts did not get down into words correctly. I did just find one place though that will do them for $40 off the bike.

So, they are the current winner right now.

How far are you from DO3? Maybe you and him could work out a deal?

From my dunce stool :cookoo:

He is about 2.5 hours away, so that is out. I am happy with $40, I am always looking for a bargain though.

Sous said:
He is about 2.5 hours away, so that is out. I am happy with $40, I am always looking for a bargain though.

Well it was a thought:down:

From my dunce stool :cookoo:

I've got free mounting and balance at my place if you're running through Chattanooga.

Around here they want $50 a wheel, so I wouldn't be complaining with the prices your getting.

Around here they want $50 a wheel, so I wouldn't be complaining with the prices your getting.

I was not complaining, but I am always looking for a good deal on a service that I cannot perform myself. For example, Cycle Gear wanted $60, another shop wanted $55, then I found a shop that wants $40.

So, if I can ask the question on the Org about cheap tire mounting service, why not. This also provides those in the Greenville area the ability to get the same good deal if they so choose.

I am very happy with $40, but at the time of the original post I could not find anything less than $55.

Thanks to the others for the offers to help.

Back