Great day riding with friends.

I have pics, but Ill get banned and she'll kill me if I post them:whistle:

No pics yet? OK what we have here is...........................
A new patch for your riding jacket.:rofl:

woman in charge.jpg

I think I am going to have to agree with Stoney. Frog is trying to get her patched and blown back up for their photo shoot. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Just a FYI Froggy you can't use your tire plug kit on her. But you could always borrow newman's super glue if he hasn't glued himself to it yet or Lynne hasn't hid it where he can't find it yet. :laugh:

i found one of her........no wonder his back didnt hurt....he had a back rest

oh hell no.jpg

Look out Fast, That rooster is trying to get your girl! "That's right little lady. He climbed right up on my ........"

Foghorn.jpg

fallenarch said:
Look out Fast, That rooster is trying to get your girl! "That's right little lady. He climbed right up on my ........"

Where'd you get that pic of us? :rofl:

C'mon Froggy !!! Lets see it !!! Prove everybody wrong... That she is not some random girl in the pic and that you don't mess around with inflatables and you can actually get someone of non-amphibious nature to like....:laugh:

I got faith in ya Froggy....:whistle:

C'mon Froggy !!! Lets see it !!! Prove everybody wrong... That she is not some random girl in the pic and that you don't mess around with inflatables and you can actually get someone of non-amphibious nature to like....:laugh:

I got faith in ya Froggy....:whistle:

im glad someone has faith in him cause i lose my faith a while ago haha

You guys give fast frog a break!

street - its not easy being green - YouTube[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
She probably won't let him post a pic of her because she doesn't want to be seen with the slowest color busa... :rofl: :rofl:

Btw Froggy weather is getting nicer i'm thinking maybe it's time for a little trip down to Binghamton. I've never seen all the bars in a town on one street before.

Back