Graphics For Print _ Family Crest

Skywalker

Donating Member
Registered
I have my family crest and would like to know... anyone on here can print these off about 4" tall or so. I have a high quality crest to provide. Would be glad to pay for about six of these if anyone can are interested? These are great to place on the Busa's.

I know, jut messing with ya. I know there are a few members with fancy printers, vinyl, 3d, etc.

Sky i didnt know you did this as well! Great information!

Like I said, I can, but I'd rather NOT. Skeche is doing that for a living; I'm not. I'm a distributor, and I have a printer/plotter usually out for demos. I don't want to mess with their livelyhoods as they may end up being my customer some day....

V-Max2.... I'd like to hit you up on your offer if you can still or want to do this little job? SKETCH never said another word. Let me know and I can send you the jpg file of my family crest. Just want a quality product for my Busa and a few for our cages.

I can provide these as well, solvent inkjet or thermal resin for full color & cut vinyl for single color. The printed decals can be contour cut also.

V-Max2.... I'd like to hit you up on your offer if you can still or want to do this little job? SKETCH never said another word. Let me know and I can send you the jpg file of my family crest. Just want a quality product for my Busa and a few for our cages.

Hey Mike, I can't figure out how to send PM or e-mail with this newer format so Ill just post out here in the open. Send the artwork file to sacsignworks1@yahoo.com and let me know what size you want them and how many you want, I'll take a look and give you a price. Thanks, Gene

Back