GPS - gear position sensor mod

Brendan, again thanks for doing this, hopefully it will be stickied as my search verbage sucks, I can never find what I am looking for. I will end up using this when I swap to the stiffere clutch springs and again later when I do the ultra clutch and new frictions/steels.

Where to get the modded GPS?

thanks, nice write up.
i have been thinkin about doin this but think i'll wait until winter, just in case

Brendan, again thanks for doing this, hopefully it will be stickied as my search verbage sucks, I can never find what I am looking for.  I will end up using this when I swap to the stiffere clutch springs and again later when I do the ultra clutch and new frictions/steels.  

Where to get the modded GPS?
pm or email me

Just curiious but looks to me that the one you put in has been solder arced .Meaning 5 and 6 gear are welded together . Maybe i am wrong but that is what it looks like in the pic..Can you post a pic of the one you took out please ..??

<!--EDIT|BusaSamurai
Reason for Edit: None given...|1156635168 -->

Nice walk through
cool.gif

I see this question has been asked before, but remains unanswered....

Have we figured out how to do this ourselves? Or is this something we would need to purchase? If it is purchase only, I will be sending out the required PM.

Anyone??
poke.gif
please.gif

Back