Hayabusa Owners Group

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

got stranded friday.

sweet tea man

Registered
Well, went to see a buddy in a couple towns over. Bike crunk right up in the morning. Got to where my buddy was and went to crank it back up.......click!......trying to turn over ever so slowly.......nothing.

I shook my head and figured may be just one of those things, called my buddy to come out and help get me up to speed, popped the clutch, and off I went with zero issues.

Got home and shut her down, tried to crank back up and the same thing happened. So as I was crossing fingers that is was just the battery, I yanked it out, took it to get tested, and sure enough. It was goin bad. Original battery on an 06. Lasted decent I thought.

BUT WOW. Just put the new battery in. Its amazing how much quicker and better it cranks up than before.
Posted via Mobile Device

i love my new MotoBatt from pashnit :thumbsup:

glad it was a quick fix :beerchug:

Me too. I was crossing my fingers going "please don't be the stator, please don't be the stator" as I was waiting for the result of the battery test. Lol
Posted via Mobile Device

glad you got her back up and going :beerchug:

Good warning to all. Just hooked the Battery Minder up to the Busa.

pricey yes, but if it does last say 9 yrs, that's pretty good I think. I ride mine a lot and try not to let it sit, hate to buy batteries,

ouch... real pricy.. :poke:

My brother actually won it in a drawing from an online motorcycle parts store he orders from. It was over kill for any of his 600s, so he sent it to me :)

My brother actually won it in a drawing from an online motorcycle parts store he orders from. It was over kill for any of his 600s, so he sent it to me :)

you lucked out then, good deal! hope it lasts as long as they say it does.:thumbsup:

My 04 original battery was still going strong in Oct of 2010 when it got totalled.

I swear by using battery tenders!

Glad it was an easy fix. Those Full Spectrum batteries look a little out of my price range though.

Awesome batt. I watched a couple stress test videos on these and they are amazing.
Love to have one.!!

Top Bottom