Got some practice on a Pro Stock Bike !!!

You have to darn near strap yourself to the thing. The lauch is the geatest thing ive ever felt period, there are no words for it untill you try it.

Those launches look so violent :bowdown:

So are you looking at putting a prostock team together? You do realize that the most important thing about racing is to realize that there's no money in it :laugh:

Lol yeah i know there isnt much money in it, but thats not why i love it. I love to race and compete and im still young enough to give it a go and make the most of it. I dont know where to go from here, im going to start running the ama events on the busa and go from there. Hopefully i can get lucky and find a pro stock ride some day.:bowdown:

Last edited:
Lol yeah i know there isnt much money in it, but thats not why i love it. I love to race and compete and im still young enough to give it a go and make the most of it. I dont know where to go from here, im going to start running the ama events on the busa and go from there. Hopefully i can get lucky and find a pro stock ride some day.:bowdown:
racing for profit? in the pro ranks.. yep (if you have a golden sponsor).... anything less? forget about it..

Im an auto mechanic right now, so half my money goes to tools and the other half to the bike so it cant get much worse. For now im just excited to get the busa set up for some ama events and compete with some fast bikes !!!

Last edited:
yeah man thats awesome, George is the man....goota love those old Star racing colored bikes, man i miss seeing John Myers race....

jmautograph.jpg

Man i'm jealous. I have been wanting to do that for years just never could afford to do it. Thats my dream to run pro stock. You did well. Congrats.

Thanks for the compliments ! You should start saving, its worth every penny and then some, you will never regret it !

Back