Got Pulled over with no insurance.

@$#%,, i got pulled over today on my motorcycle with no insurance, i know stupid me for not having insurance.
The police would not let me drive my bike home with no insurance and i had to pay $150 bucks to have my bike towed back to my driveway.
Its a misdemeanor charge.
I go to court Feb. 25.
Do you guys think it would be a good idea to get insurance on the bike i got pulled over on before i go to court? Would it look better if i did? Would it make any difference in front of the judge if i showed proof after i got pulled over, or not?:banghead:

Its simply rediculous!

We don't have such nonsense in South Africa where your vechile needs to be insured.

My wife and I have not been insured for years nor involved in a serious accident for more than 35 years!

Forced insurance is simply making someone else rich!:moon:

Its simply rediculous!

We don't have such nonsense in South Africa where your vechile needs to be insured.

My wife and I have not been insured for years nor involved in a serious accident for more than 35 years!

Forced insurance is simply making someone else rich!:moon:

Insurance is not ridiculous, What they charge without warrant and how long they hold tickets and violations aginst a policy holder to collect this money is.
You pay and then when you need them they try not to pay.
But in th end I think the minimum coverage is needed...I've been hit by the uninsured.

hmmm let's use your first words. " i know stupid me for not having insurance." I thik you answered your own question about getting insurance before court. Get it it won't hurt that is for sure.

Yes, you should know Steve. :rofl: I can't imagine going out of my driveway with no insurance. :whistle:

Oklahoma suspends the operator and the owner, you go to high risk insurance pool, SR22 for two years. It is a real mess and not worth the risk to drive without it.
Sounds harsh until an uninsured motorist plows into your car/bike and you get to suck up the whole deal.

Back