Got my cycleshell today.

looks cool
cool.gif

<!--EDIT|Guclu
Reason for Edit: None given...|1142625538 -->

Hey man, that is a nice setup! I see that you planned ahead by leaving room for you and a sleeping bag should you ever feel the need to sleep with your baby, eh?
smile.gif

That,s pretty darn cool. Easy to use, don,t touch bike, plus real easy to put some type of alarm on if desired. 200 bucks for a portable garage, great deal.

not sure i like it...just imagine....work all week long knowing your beast is sleeping soundly in it's pup tent...then sat. morning rolls around as you unlash the tie downs to reveal......no bike inside....with no clue when it was stolen......and all along the "CycleShell" logo on the outside was like a billboard to wouldbe bike theives....and I bet by now they salivate anytime they see one....be afraid...very afraid...and then?...invest in one he11uva "Alarm System".

JMHO and....L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

not sure i like it...just imagine....work all week long knowing your beast is sleeping soundly in it's pup tent...then sat. morning rolls around as you unlash the tie downs to reveal......no bike inside....with no clue when it was stolen......and all along the "CycleShell" logo on the outside was like a billboard to wouldbe bike theives....and I bet by now they salivate anytime they see one....be afraid...very afraid...and then?...invest in one he11uva "Alarm System".

JMHO and....L8R, Bill.
cool.gif
Wild imagination Jinky. It is off the beaten path and with no garage it's ether the pup tent or I display this...

Picture_1225.jpg

not too bad...

I'd but stuff in front of it, though. Heavy stuff...loud stuff. Hell, electrify the thing. Toast those fuggin thieves.

Back