got lucky again

greyrocket

Registered
well this is the sceond time in the last 2 weeks that i have got pulled over on the busa. have had the busa two years and no problem till now. so i'am off to work this mourning 8am 31freezing deggrees. getting on to the hwy on ramp pull it to 80mph boom CHP on my butt with flashing light s#%@. tells me i was going 80in a 55mph great. show him my Lic he writes my number down and says have a nice day
smile.gif
sweet. same thing happened 2 weeks ago 60 in a 35mph. got off that one too. funny thing is he was on a moto cop and i'am sure it was the same cop twice on his Bmw. two diffrent times. as for me i got slow my ass down have a good night i'am going to
drink.gif
drink.gif

drink.gif

Cool..tickets suck...believe it or not I got poped a few day back going 120 and he did'ent ask for my Lic...pass the me a beer please
drink.gif

Only been pulled over once on my busa. The only time in over 40 years riding. I did not get a ticket either. Think the LEO just wanted to check out my bike>

hey ozz we got to go ride some time my parents live in folsom. yeah hes like how do you like your hayabusa its fun i just can't go the speed limit. hes like sure you can
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

hey ozz we got to go ride some time my parents live in folsom. yeah hes like how do you like your hayabusa its fun i just can't go the speed limit. hes like sure you can  
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Anytime brother...lets hit some twisties...Folsom is where I was born and raised...right next to the the good ol prison...I'm off of latrobe rd. now so it's easy to head out of town for a ride.

laugh.gif

Slow it down is all I can say. You've gotten lucky so far, but they may have your number now.

whats your full name and address again?
biggrin.gif

lucky lucky. thats the trouble with the Busa, well any motorbike, trying to keep them within the speed limit takes some serious mind control, I may struggle.

Back