got a new 1 piece suit fitment issue

goodluck

boosted finally
Donating Member
Registered
just wondering how a 1 piece should fit i tryed a 48 and couldnt get it zipped so i went to a 50 and its seems a little loose in the legs and it comes down to my feet, fits real good in the arms and chest areas though is it alright any thoughts

teknic__Medium_.jpg

Unless its custom made, its very hard to find a suit that fits perfectly. I recommend trying it on and sitting on a bike. Make sure its comfortable while you're in the riding position or hanging off if you do. Some parts of the suit will stretch, but not all parts. If you wear a back/chest protector be sure to put those on as well.

i just took my new kobe suit to the tailor today to have the torso re-worked to be more fitted. i actually dont mind being a lil big in the legs, as it allows me free motion when riding. when you put your boots on with the suit it should help quite a bit with keeping the knee protection in place. in reality, i could have went with a size 54 suit, but then looking back, it would have fit everywhere but around the boys. the 56 suit barely makes the cut, but it works due to my long torso area. should ahve my suit back tuesday and will post up pics with it on then.

Back