GoPro Under Seat External Mic Test

piratediverjefff

Registered
Stuck the mic under the seat and really cut down on the wind noise,but now there's all the shifting noise(back to the drawing board:laugh:)When I got back I'd also found the mic had come unclipped and was just rattling around so now it's zip tied.The pipe did sound damned good though when I wrung it out to about 11,500 in 3rd gear.:laugh:

Last edited by a moderator:
THAT'S AWESOME!

I love the sound of the exhaust. I hate music over the exhaust.

Subscribed to the thread. Keep us posted as to the best placement for sound.

What kind of mic are you using?

cheers
ken

This is the best sound I have heard from this setup. Good work I'll keep an eye on this as it develops.

SO too hot to even wear gloves?

Don't get me wrong it's you choice But no gloves in January? What in the world do you do in July and Aug?
Go shirtless.

Come to my state and you can even get rid of your helmet. :laugh:
Then you could just wear swim trunks and flip flops. :moon:

I know you probably can't tell - so I'll tell you - I"M JEALOUS I can't :race:

SO too hot to even wear gloves?

Don't get me wrong it's you choice But no gloves in January? What in the world do you do in July and Aug?
Go shirtless.

Come to my state and you can even get rid of your helmet. :laugh:
Then you could just wear swim trunks and flip flops. :moon:

I know you probably can't tell - so I'll tell you - I"M JEALOUS I can't :race:

I usually don't wear gloves unless it's below 60 degrees and in July/Aug. I've been known to T-shirt it(or go out at 7:00AM/back by 9:00AM and after 7:00PM to a bike night,etc.,I tend to avoid anything above 85 degrees whenever possible)...testin' that mic out the other day I was in house slippers.:laugh:(68 degrees now at 3:21 PM,just right!)

Yeah... I see the old man wearing flip flops the other day... said his feet were to dam hot ! :laugh:

Gear whine ? What do you expect? The gears are straight cut... personally, I like it ! Sounds machine like... can't hear the gear whine on my Busa but I could on my Valkerie.

Yeah... I see the old man wearing flip flops the other day... said his feet were to dam hot ! :laugh:

Gear whine ? What do you expect? The gears are straight cut... personally, I like it ! Sounds machine like... can't hear the gear whine on my Busa but I could on my Valkerie.

Yeah I like the gear whine too.

:laugh:

Gear whine?I was talkin' about the trans. clunk every time I shifted.:laugh:

Back