GoPro 2 housing needed.

Acehole

The crowbar!
Donating Member
Registered
Looking to buy the housing for a GoPro 2 at the April Bash. I was getting things ready for the trip down and forgot that I needed a housing for my GoPro. Last trip I took someone broke off the empty housing at a gas stop! Too late to order one and no place local to buy one. So if anyone has an extra bring it to the April bash and I'll buy it.
Thanks

Ace - I may be next to a Best Buy later...I can look to see if they have one.

Thanks all, I'll find a best buy on the way down. None close out here in the sticks.

Ace, I ran into best buy and their gopro selection was thin. They did t have any housings in stock. You may also look at Walmart. I've seen gopro stuff there.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

I'll be calling every best buy from here to Robbinsville. I'll find one, if not I have packed my duct tape!

I'll be calling every best buy from here to Robbinsville. I'll find one, if not I have packed my duct tape!

I'm fairly certain Shawn and Omar can fashion something real special together for you from the make-shift garage (it's sparse this time around since we're hauling 3 Busas and all, but I bet they'd try!) :laugh:

Order one from Amazon prime and have it sent to Ms Reba. Be there in two days.

Thanks for the idea. After calling all the best buys on my route and getting a resounding NO from each, I went with ordering one from Amazon. Be at the Phillips Friday.

Back