Goofy Hayabusa Stories

Something like some young kid would talk smack about the BUsa and not know what he is talking about.

Something like "a friend of a friend, has a brother who knows someone, who has a Busa or a Busa killer that will do 300 MPH off the showroom floor."

And you know that he doesn't know what he is talking about.

These stories are really amusing.

I was at a Gas station a few years ago. I went in to grab a soda and left the bike stiing at the pump. As I waited in line guy, holding (2) 40's said to me :Is that your bike?" Weird, as i was the only one standing there with a jaacket ands helmet:poke:
Me yeah, thats my Busa.
Him-what sze is that?
me 1300
him I used to have a Big Boy 1100.
Not much else to say to him after that, as i was SURE his Big Boy was much faster than my Busa...

:laugh:

I was at a Gas station a few years ago. I went in to grab a soda and left the bike stiing at the pump. As I waited in line guy, holding (2) 40's said to me :Is that your bike?" Weird, as i was the only one standing there with a jaacket ands helmet:poke:
Me yeah, thats my Busa.
Him-what sze is that?
me 1300
him I used to have a Big Boy 1100.
Not much else to say to him after that, as i was SURE his Big Boy was much faster than my Busa...

:laugh:

Stories like this, I just find hilarious. Hope some members chime in.

how about an R6 rider who was sure that his bike went 195, stock, and would keep up with my busa. not that an R6 couldn't keep up, just wouldn't happen stock. and it wouldn't come anywhere close to 196.

how about an R6 rider who was sure that his bike went 195, stock, and would keep up with my busa. not that an R6 couldn't keep up, just wouldn't happen stock. and it wouldn't come anywhere close to 196.

Im gonna go with an r6 cant keep up:laugh:

to me everyone asks "how fast is it".. i allmost every time say how much do you want to go ?! or i say 330 kmh and than people say "uuu niceee" and than go away :D
And when bike is parked people say how aerodinamic bike is and look on clock and get disipointed when they saw 280 and two lines for 290 and 300. :laugh: dont know but i think they expect 400 kmh mark on gauges

I have heard and read from many peeps that they all think a stock Busa will do 200+ stock...I say [not] and they give me a funny look..makes me laugh..

My brother and I were riding the other day. My brother has a 2006 GSXR 1000 and I am on my 2004 Busa. There was this young guy (18-22 is my guess) on a CBR 600 rr and he is F ing with us, all over our rear and throttling on the side of us. My brother and I look at each other and we take off. I'm doing about 55-60 mph in fourth gear, I down shift 2 gears and just launch my bike. The guy finally gets up to us at the next light and all he kept saying is I cant believe how fast your bikes are, those bikes make my bike look like a bit*h. I wanted to say you make your bike look like a bit*h, but I was nice. I remember when I was the same way on my CBR 600 f2. Semper FI!! Phil.

Back