Good people and the Busa

I've been looking for a cure since 2004. I had a relapse that I never recovered from. That had me back in no time.

I think if busa buyers knew the org was here, and as helpful as it is, it would make for a killer selling point... couldn't imagine owning a busa and not bein' able to share/rant/praise the experience with you guys...:laugh:

Is there a 12 step program to cure my org. addiction:rofl: Please I hope not cuz I am an
orgoholic. :rofl:

Yes there is, first u have to get rid of ur busa, this wiLl send u into utter depression where all u do is eat work and sleep, then if u make it through that without committing suicide, u r officially cured from orgaholicy. NO THANKS I will stay an orgaholic. Hehehehe
Posted via Mobile Device

Yes there is, first u have to get rid of ur busa, this wiLl send u into utter depression where all u do is eat work and sleep, then if u make it through that without committing suicide, u r officially cured from orgaholicy. NO THANKS I will stay an orgaholic. Hehehehe
Posted via Mobile Device

Lies! It's all lies I tell you. I even tried to control my withdraw symptoms by getting a different bike. It wasn't a pleasant experience. I didn't stop twitching until I picked up the 08 Busa. It was pure hell I tell you! Pure hell! :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

I'm feeling much better now.

:stoopid:

This is way too funny, was headed to bed a minute ago then, no wait, I could boot up the computer and check out the org one last time today, you know just a quickie. :tongue2: Nope no addictive personality here.

Last edited:
Night everyone. :)
Posted via Mobile Device

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Oh no!!!! BusaWhipped just got a new phone (BlackBerry) with internet capabilities, do I need to be worried? Only if he doesn't let me use it to log onto the Org from time to time. :laugh:

Does it cound when you have three oRg bookmarks saved on your blackberry to be able to stay connected at work, lol...

:whistle:

Yeah I have to agree

I love the Busa forum, Everyone is genuine and friendly. Im hooked on this forum and I dont even own a BUSA yet.

Back