Going Away......

Learjett

Donating Member
Registered
Sigh.........whew! Well, now that the weather is not so hot, I can't ride for the next THREE WEEKS!!! Crap!!! At least I got to film the Skyway Saturday. The company bought a new plane and I have to spend the next three weeks in Dallas at school. What will I do??? I'll get the withdrawal shakes.... I'm sure I'll wake up at night in cold sweats thinking about "her"... Wondering, is her tender still plugged in? Is the light on it green? Did I get all the bugs off from the Skyway ride? Did I turn her alarm on???...put in the Roadlock, set the house alarm, bolt the garage doors?

Worry, worry, worry...about "her." Well I like Dallas and know it like my own back yard almost, so maybe the time will pass quickly... but THREE WEEKS is a long time without a RIDE!!!!
rant.gif
rock.gif

I know the feeling... just take it one step at a time... Take lots of pictures with you...

Well when you get to Dallas Bro look up some of the TXHR Folks maybe ya'll can grab a bit to eat or something Bro

i understand what you mean. i was in OHIO 4 weeks can home this weekend and leaving ion the morning againuntil the end of the month . i think about the bike everyday wish i was at home riding her..

Hey Bob, I will Busa sit for you if you like.
biggrin.gif
I promise to take her out for really fast rides each day.
smile.gif
Have a good trip and see ya at the bash. Can George and I drive this one?
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

THREE WEEKS?!?

Hell, I would ship her to Dallas and park her in a secured facility for that long...
wink.gif

You too, NX...
smile.gif

(NX95240 @ Sep. 03 2007,22:02) i understand what you mean. i was in OHIO 4 weeks can home this weekend and leaving ion the morning againuntil the end of the month . i think about the bike everyday wish i was at home riding her..
Hey NX, what part of Ohio you going to? I see you live in Chattanooga too, who do you work for?
cool.gif

Back