Getting to 210hp on a Haybusa

Plus a 75 shot of nitrous and you will have 220 hp easily. The yoshi pipes are a good choice. If you're planning on some serious drag racing a Brock's exhaust is also a good choice.

I am not stuck on the yosh system but what you are saying is to change it for what 1-3hp I am looking to add a 30 shot of nos I am pretty sure that the yosh system could handle it and one of the most importante things that I wrote was I am not heading just for a 1/4 mile run I want it to pull out of turns at low end also that is where the yosh does its thing from what I have seen. Not to get back into the pipe I would rather get more info on the 30 shot nos setup. As I said before I have my own cnc machine shop so I could build any type of part to get that 30 shot in the correct way. I would also like to hear how others got their map setup for nos.

I guarantee that 1-3 hp can be a bit on the lightside. More like 3-5hp and that is not just peak #s. 6k-redline will probably have an average 3hp. That is noticeable by ETs/MPH in the qtr. as well as any roll-on races from 2nd gear up. The Yosh stuff you see on sponsored bikes are not quite the same as the mainstream. Yosh is notorious for showing power gains starting at 1000rpms before peak hp. That really sucks for most street driven bikes that will constantly be in the 5-6k range often. Average hp gains across the rpm range is where it is at. A known fact for at least the past 30 years. I don't know why people still get hung up on peak #'s.

FYI, that exhaust that gives only "1-3hp" will certainly be better for NOS and/or future mods that will require a better exhaust anyway.

As far as choices? Depends on your wallet and what kind of bang for your buck you want/need as well as asthetics and sound quality. Brock/Hindle offers good performance, great deep tone and decent looks. Priced well.
Akra - usually excellent fit/finish, expensive and average power gains. Ti-Force has always offered excellent fit/finish, a little high on price but with above average power gains. Yosh fits like stock, probably because the header doesn't look much different than stock, sound is quiet and the price is in the mid to lower range. D&D, well what can I say. They will help in the hp department but at the expense of sound but they are real cheap. These are obviously just a few examples but you'll get the right idea.

Listen to Zuk 4 life.
You may not like his delivery, but the content so far is spot on!
BTW,
Florida is packed full of performance bike shops.
Won't be a problem when ya get ready for big power.

So far what I have is a gipro tre,power commander III USB,K&N Filter,Yosh system Pipe, and a Power Commander Hub system. Next I am looking at is fuel pump, injectors, Nitrous I think just a 30hp shot. After those I will go from there. I do know that there are better pipe systems the yosh was on my bike when I bought it so I am first going to use it if it does not do what I want you can bet I will change it that week if I have to go with overnight shipping. I am stuck on no products I will try many though. What I was getting at is the yosh is not that much of a difference to me I am not going to go for 1/4 mile runs at the track and most of the turns I go into and come out of are at around 9000-10000 RPM and this yosh has done pretty good so far. When someone comes out of those turns in front of me you can bet I will be back on here looking for more but then I do assume that I will be looking at a turbo. Keep up all the comments I do read them and research them. Thanks guys.

Yosh is cool.
I run a Brock Megaphone so I street ride, 1/4,and mile.
Just know that it takes a lot more than pipes, PCIII, and a small shot to go 200 (in a mile)

I've found the journey to tuning the bike MAY be as rewarding as the speed certificate.

:laugh:

200 in the mile is fine I would like to make it a pretty easy thing to do in say 1/2 mile or so. I am willing to do whatever it takes in the long run. I have looked at higher compression pistons doesn't seem like it would cost to much to get those going in the bike.

200 in the mile is fine I would like to make it a pretty easy thing to do in say 1/2 mile or so. I am willing to do whatever it takes in the long run. I have looked at higher compression pistons doesn't seem like it would cost to much to get those going in the bike.

bang for the buck

-13-1 pistons, leave the spacer out use copper sealant
-larger cams I prefer better springs and maybe retainers depending on the cam you choose and what yours look like
-HMF big bird
-Yosh EMS...power commander for a budget but I prefer Yosh in this case
-Good headwork

This should put you NEAR 200 rwhp all NA.

Should run aleast 93 octane, a 4-1 mix with some race gas wouldn't hurt.

Guys at APE can help you on the cams/head parts issue...

Nitrous is for guys who like to fix things IMHO.

Ballpark if you do the labor and started with a stock bike, I would say at this point you would be about $4-5k lighter in the wallet if you buy all new parts.

problem.....that price puts you into turbo range. I made 225 rwhp with a hahn turbosystem with the uppipe blown off.

Doesn't seem worth going NA to me.

But remember, turbos are evil.

Well to be honest I have seen alot of turbo bike online and it does make me think hu bunch of parts some nos it will be nice or turbo a few parts it needs to use it and man thats a fast bike. Think I will go with a small 30hp shot of nos and next year sometime you can bet I will be looking at turbos im sure.

Yeah I do know but have alot of friends that have run it for years on stock bikes with a jet change I have much more then just jets I have the power commander III usb + the hub for two different maps + A pipe + K&N filter
+ I am only going to run 30 shot. I am still going to get the ignition module before I even purchase the nos kit. It is a cheap way out but these things add up as far as being correct before I use the nos. I am still doing some homework on this. I really research these things before I finish. Yeah I know what it can do to the motor if it is used abusive but if used right it can be just fine.

Yeah I do know but have alot of friends that have run it for years on stock bikes with a jet change I have much more then just jets I have the power commander III usb + the hub for two different maps + A pipe + K&N filter
+ I am only going to run 30 shot. I am still going to get the ignition module before I even purchase the nos kit. It is a cheap way out but these things add up as far as being correct before I use the nos. I am still doing some homework on this. I really research these things before I finish. Yeah I know what it can do to the motor if it is used abusive but if used right it can be just fine.

30 shot ain't poop

no need for fancy 'tronics.

if it's gen2, exhaust, power commander to dump the gov, and lose about 15 lbs, try jenny craig and a 30 shot

Back